Behind Closed Door #5

    Kirari was dreaming

    Kirari was dreaming. A part of her subconscious knew that her anniversary with Sayaka was coming up soon and it always brought back the memories of them having made love two years ago. In her dreams, she fantasized that it was Sayaka who reached out to touch her. In real life, it had always been the other way around. Sayaka had shown her love indirectly and rarely reciprocated Kirari's love language, which was touch.

    Kirari's mind took her all the way back to when she was twelve at her grandmother's funeral where she saw Terano and Yumi. The way the two of them looked at each other, how Yumi had wiped the perspiration from Terano's face. And how she had envied them and wanted a girl just like Yumi to love her the way Terano was her whole world. Then, her dreams took her back to the Tower of Doors where she had been secretly rooting for Sayaka to lose so that Kirari would know the extent of her feelings. She watched as Sayaka turned to face her saying, "You will always have my heart, President," and fell backwards falling five floors down. Kirari threw herself off door number 5 to catch her in midair, her heartbeat loud in her ears as she caught Sayaka. And in this dream, she turned them around in midair so her back would land first with Sayaka on top of her.

    They landed in the field of lilies, their arms around each other. Kirari looked up, the full moon and tower behind Sayaka's face while her hair fell over Kirari's cheek. A sea of lily petals swarmed around them, seemingly endless in the wind. In her dreams, Sayaka was uninhibited. She reached out to touch Kirari's lips with her right fingertip and Kirari caught it with her mouth, swallowing, watching as Sayaka's purple eyes lit up with desire.

    They didn't speak. Not when they undressed each other nor when their bodies came together again with Sayaka straddling Kirari. Kirari moved her hands from Sayaka's thighs, up her bottoms and the small of her back. She stroked them gently, switching between her fingertips and palms, her hands straying higher over Sayaka's shoulder blades, her neck and then all the way back down again to her thighs. Then, she curled her fingers and started to scratch her way up, leaving marks on her soft skin. Sayaka reached behind and took Kirari's hands and placed gentle kissses over both of them and Kirari's pupils were dilated, her blue eyes soft with affection. Thank you my one, Kirari thought. Kiss these hands. That shook yours when first I hired you, once with my left. Rehired you again, with my right. Kiss these hands that have held your hair, brushed them, and reshaped them in the image of my desire. These same hands that I use when its dark outside and I want you to look right at me when we're alone behind closed doors. Take these hands, that have strayed down your waist. That have coaxed all the shyness out of you when we first made love. They are yours, just as I am yours. I was yours the day you met Ririka but kept looking for me.