MORE INFO✨

Ok so we are going to start with Mono and his experiments the poor buddy went through but remember he and Six now have a happy home with Jon now.

Plus it's not going to sound the best because I mainly wrote this just to show y'all what these poor lil ones when through so sorry if it sounds trash lmao.

In the first experiment, Mono had when he was about 4 he was mainly given shots and lots of white noises which would have caused Mono distress
because of his ADHD but then it went to them cutting him open around his body (small ones so they can put live wires and blood shots in him) then electrocuting or giving painful vibrations in Mono's body causing his cells to mutate and causing him to get his Tv powers.

Again this was a slow painful process and there was one experiment where they placed Mono in a room with two tv's in different directions and tried to make him teleport through the TVs if he failed they hit him until he got it right plus there was a similar one where they placed him in a room alone with a Tv and then they turned the TV on which the video was an eye frantically darting across the room and occasionally starting at Mono causing Mono to have a fear of being watched since they left him there for a few days and when Mono used his powers sometimes he would get flashing memories of that room he was in.

They also tried to check if he could regenerate (sadly he couldn't) they cut open his arm to the point where the bone was slightly visible and they didn't give up on checking if he could regenerate until Dr Mat told them to stop so that's why Mono has lots of scars plus he had lots of brain scans to check if there is no tumour, no brain damage or to make sure he stays sane.

Ok now with Mono's experiments over let's move on to Six.

Six was not experimented on as much but when she was they would give her shots which would cause her stomach to have very painful cramps and aches and then they would feed her but before they put a muzzle and shock collar on her she would chew on things a lot from the shots they gave her.
Until Six started to drain the life source from nearby animals that were going to be experimented on for other tests unit they found them dead because of Six's developing powers so they put a shock collar on her so they shock her every time she is about to use her powers.
Dr Mat decided to do a small test that would last for about 2 months (Six was about the same age as Mono by the way) the test was to feed Six cooked meat a few times a day and then raw meat, a dead animal and finally a live one Six kept refusing to eat the dead, especially the live one but they kept forcing her by threatening to shock her or hurt Mono so she ate the animals.

One day though Six got a massive hunger pain causing her to almost eat one of the scientists so they put a muzzle on her and hand restraints on her and chained her to the floor.
Six was mainly used for long distant experiments so like they would capture a bear and put Six in a room with it until she drained its life source but they used other animals such as big cats and predatory animals to see if Six can kill them. Sometimes she would eat them if the animal was barley alive or she would drain their life source.

End of chapter

WAAAAAAAAAAAH POOR BABIES!😭😭 SCREW DR MAT!!!!
I'm glad Mono and Six are under the care of Jon now and are being given another chance of being kids again 🥲