2

Warning: This story contains violent and gruesome content that may not be suitable for all readers.

Once upon a time, in a far-off land, there lived a girl named Cinderella. She was poor and worked as a maid for her stepmother and stepsisters. But Cinderella was not an ordinary girl; she had a twisted side to her, hidden from everyone.

One day, a prince announced a ball, and all the eligible maidens in the kingdom were invited. Cinderella's stepsisters were thrilled, but their mother forbade Cinderella from attending. The cruel stepmother even went so far as to lock her in her room, but Cinderella had something planned.

Using a potion she had secretly made, Cinderella transformed into a seductive woman and slipped out of her room. She made her way to the ball dressed in a stunning black gown and a mask, and everyone was awestruck by her beauty.

The prince was captivated by her, and they danced until the stroke of midnight. As Cinderella ran away, the prince was left holding her lost slipper. The next morning, he searched for the mysterious woman who had charmed him but found no trace.

Cinderella returned home, and with the help of her powers, she convinced her stepsisters to try on the slipper. When it didn't fit, Cinderella revealed herself and tried on the slipper herself, which fit perfectly.

The prince was overjoyed and begged Cinderella to marry him, but she declined, saying she was not interested in a happy ending. The prince was confused by her response, but Cinderella had always been a twisted girl, and she enjoyed the power she held over everyone.

And so, Cinderella lived the rest of her life as she pleased, satisfying her twisted desires, knowing the prince was still enchanted by her, and unable to resist her charms.

Years passed since Cinderella refused the prince's proposal, but the memory of her lingered in his mind like a taunting ghost. He had searched high and low for her, but she was nowhere to be found. The prince, consumed by his obsession, became cruel and ruthless in his search for her.

Meanwhile, Cinderella had become a powerful sorceress, feared among the people. She had used her powers to exact revenge on her step family, causing them painful and gruesome deaths. Cinderella reveled in the destruction she caused and took pleasure in the suffering of others.

One day, the prince finally found Cinderella's hidden lair, deep in the woods. Cinderella, knowing he was coming, weaved a powerful spell, creating a twisted version of the ball he had held years ago.

The prince entered the hall, recognizing the familiar music and decorations, but something felt off. The dancers' faces were obscured, and Cinderella was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the dancers fell to the ground, revealing their rotting, decaying bodies.

Cinderella appeared, adorned in a dark gown, and the prince was horrified at the sight of her. Her once-beautiful features were now twisted and grotesque, with pointed teeth and glowing eyes.

Cinderella lunged at the prince, and a brutal fight ensued. The prince fought bravely, but Cinderella's magic was too powerful, and she toyed with him, enjoying the pain she inflicted.

Finally, the prince managed to grab a sword and strike Cinderella down. But even as she lay dying, she released one last spell on the prince, cursing him to forever relive the twisted ball, haunted by the memory of Cinderella's twisted beauty.

And so, the prince was doomed to dance with rotting corpses for all of eternity, with only the wicked memory of Cinderella's twisted tale to keep him company.