Sidney Prescott X Female Reader

The party was in full swing, the music was loud, and the drinks were flowing. You were laughing along with your friends when you noticed someone staring at you. You turned to see Peter, a guy from your English class, looking at you with a smirk on his face.

"Hey, Y/N," Peter said, striding over to you. "What do you say we get out of here and go somewhere more private?"

You laughed, shaking your head. "No thanks, Peter. I'm not interested."

"Come on, babe. Don't be like that. I know you want me." He whispered to your ear.

Before you could respond, someone stepped in front of you, blocking your view of Peter . It was Sidney Prescott, your good friend who had been watching the exchange.

"Back off, dude ," Sidney said, his eyes darkening. "She said she's not interested."

"What, are you her bodyguard or something?" He asked laughing

"No, but I am her friend. You need to leave her alone." She said

Peter held up his hands in surrender. "Fine, whatever. I was just trying to have some fun."

He turned and walked away, leaving you and Sid alone. You looked up at her, grateful for her intervention.

"Thanks," you said.

Sid shrugged. "No problem. I don't like guys like him. He's such a jerk."

You nodded in agreement, and for a moment, the two of you simply stood there, the music thumping around you. Then Sid spoke again.

A"Hey, do you want to go for a walk?" she asked,

You nodded, following her. The air was cool and refreshing, and the moonlight made it seem as if you were walking through a dream.

After a while, Sidney stopped and turned to face you. She took a deep breath, and before you knew it, she leaned in and kissed you.

At first, you were surprised, but as the kiss deepened, you could feel the electricity between the two of you. It was as if something had been brewing for a long time, and it had finally come to fruition.

When you finally broke apart, you found yourselves breathless and grinning.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," Sidney said, her voice slightly husky.

You couldn't help but laugh. "Same here."

From that night on, your friendship with Sidney took a romantic turn. You knew that it was a beautiful beginning of long and loving relationship.
___________________________________________

There we go with first one shot
Hope yall like it 🫶