UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

16 August

16 August

TBH I pretty don't know how I met him for the first time in my life but then all I know is that now he's everything to me. In my lapse of memory I first met him when I was in 8th grade. We had our under 14 football match and it was the final day of the match and I stayed back at school to watch the match. The match got over by 3.30PM and it was time to leave school. As it was past the school time I had to use the public transport. Many of my schoolmates were there with me too but as I was an antisocial person I was only familiar with a few of them. Within a few minutes I got into the bus and then I met him. I stared at him until he got of the bus and he didn't even notice me. His eyes, his smile, his laugh and all the details of him, I couldn't forget them. I really wanted to know his name but then I was afraid to ask him. I reached home, I was fuckin blushing the whole day. I tried searching him on the internet but i couldn't find him. All I knew about him was that he is a student of my school and is in 10th grade. With his memory in my mind I, Lauf Alexandrea went to sleep.

17 August

I went to school and tried my best to search who he was but at last nothing happened. Now it was time for the physical education period. We went to the ground. All of a sudden I noticed the same person whom I met yesterday in the bus. But today he was plying football and you know what?. the way he plays football its soo fuckin good and how he kicks the ball, I was falling harder and harder each time. Even today  I was not confident to ask his name I as usual stared at him But today I came to know that him and I have physical education on the same day.

27 August

Its arts day today in school today. Teacher asked me to be the volunteer for one day. He was there for a fuckin dance with an awkward dress but still I was falling for him each time. One of my friend understood that I had a crush on him so she told me what his name is when we reached home she send me his social media user idea. His name is Flynn Paxton. I requested to follow that day late night and I went to sleep.

28 August

I woke up early morning for school and I was soo curious to know if he'd accepted my request, and unfortunately nothing happened. As I was scrolling through social media in the morning I got late and I had to board the public bus. After a few stations it was the station he left on the very first day and I awaited eagerly for him and to my good luck he boarded the same bus and sat next to me. Until I reached school I barely could breathe as he was next to me and I was afraid if I'd make him feel awkward. Finally after 20 minutes we reached school and we both went to our classes. In the evening after reaching home I again went to check my social media account to know if he'd accepted my request, and I couldn't believe what happened next... he fuckin accepted my request and I first texted him a Heyy! Then after that day my whole life changed... Changed in a very good way...