EPISODE 1. FAMILIAR FACE

Please don't leave hate comments if you don't like my writings. Also i would be uploading the second episode after this one gets almost 50 views. You may continue reading.
.....................................................................................................................

Chaeyoung and Kai came to a party thrown by someone from there agency, and since both Kai and Chaeyoung were working under the same agency , the attendant the party.

After a introducing her self to everyone, she went to the drinking corner where she spotted Baekhyun talking with people at the party, and wonders who he is. Kai tells her that baekhyun is a jerk, and She asks Kai if they have any grudge. Kai is taken away by someone, and Chaeyoung runs into Taeyang . Taeyang thinks Chaeyoung's inside is still a mud even if she has a small reputation. Chaeyoung mocks Taeyang that she only spent two years to equal her, and asks who's the muddiest. Taeyang talks back that Chaeyoung wouldn't have reputation without Kai. Chaeyoung realizes that Taeyang got angry at the mention of Kai, and asks if She fell for Kai. Taeyang was furious enough to pour water at Chaeyoung; but Chaeyoung moved away fast causing Taeyang to wet baekhyun suit.

Taeyang apologizes to baekhyun and explains that she didn't hold the glass well. Chaeyoung laughs but stops herself when she noticed baekhyun staring at her and tells him that she reacted too fast.

Chaeyoung still suspects baekhyun is the masked man who caught her when she slipped away in a masquerade party and follows him. But she trips creating a compromising position between them.Chaeyoung asks him.
" uhhmm sir; do you think that I look a bit familiar to you?" She said hoping some positive results.
" Old fashioned" he retorted while smirking a bit before continuing, " Miss the way you hit on me is old fashioned"
" No. look. Like this" she blabbered while leaning on the wall , grabbing baekhyun hand and placing it on her waist; trying to create the position in which Chaeyoung thinks baekhyun caught her .
" Do you remember something?" She asked.
" What do you want me to remember?" He snapped back. He moves his hands away causing Chaeyoung to trip and hug him.
" Miss do you think this is suitable?" He asked while eyeing there position. She awkwardly smiled and backed away moving some of her hair to the back of her ears.
" s-sorry " she apologised fiddly. baekhyun opens the door of men restroom.
" sir , don't you think I look familiar to you ? Have we met somewhere ? And....." her blabberings were cut off when she realised that baekhyun was eyeing some letters on the door and she was almost about to enter the boys washroom.
" Miss are you sure?" He asked while eyeing the letters.
Understanding what he meant, she smiled awkwardly and answered , " please. Go ahead" before walking in women washroom awkwardly; totally unaware of the camera ( hidden in the plant across the boys washroom ) filming everything that happened a few minutes ago.

In the boys washroom
..........................................
While fixing his already wet cote , baekhyun gets a call from suho. He picked and answered the call.

" Hello."
" Boss. Recent cases of defaming Ling's family has been investigated. It's really from inside the company."
" Got it"
"Besides, we've got the news that they may take more action."
" They won't sit and wait. Hold an emergency meeting at once."
" Ok , boss"
" By the way, postpone the thing about her medical records."
" Got it."
( after the call ended )
Baekhyun looked at the mirror; smiling?

( in the car; Chaeyoung and her manger ; Lisa conversation)

Chaeyoung sighed while leaning her head against the leather fabric trying to reduce her thoughts.

" Are you feeling sick?" Lisa asked
" No. I just remembered the nightmare from the last night. I dreamed that I had leaukimia." She answered while smiling a bit at her own lame thought. After all it was just a nightmare right? It won't be true. It can't. Right?
" Your schedule is too full recently ....with too much mental pressure." Lisa comforted. " listen; it's the most critical period for you now. Don't be sick." She added.
" Got it , my manager" she responded while smiling.
She felt glad that she has someone who supports her so much. Lisa was the one to bring her to the place she is now. Though her acting skills also gets credits here, she always thought that she could never be the one she is now without Lisa.