Chapter 8- The final battle

Then, it was getting late, Rainbow Dash noticed the sun rising down, the sky having a purple, and yellow hue. The moon was sneaking into the sky, Rainbow Dash was struggling to hold her axe, sweat race down her head, she was grunting and looked like she was going to drop the axe down. She then said while breaking the silence and still grunting, "I- i a.. am.. so. tired... and I will.. n-.. ne.. never.. find the.... house! And this dang axe is soo heavy!"

She then grunted and yelled, "WHERE IS THAT PONY'S HOUSE?"

She then looked left and saw the house she was looking for, the tall red house, the broken window, and the ditch. She then saw the door with the sign, "KEEP OUT!" written in red and on a wooden plank. She walked forward and said, "No one messes with me, or my friends. I am the element of loyalty... I refuse to let such conduct to be left unpunished!" She reached the porch and is behind the purple door with the wooden plan with the red words, "KEEP OUT!"

She then said, "Wait I can't knock, he'll see the axe, and also i knocked and confronted him before, it didn't end like how I've hoped!" she then was silent for a moment, thinking of what to do in this situation. She then after a few moments thought of a plan. A plan that will surely work. She said, "I'll use the back door.. how hard could it be?"

She the walked from the door and went to the backyard, in front of her was a brown gate, she laughed to herself and used her axe to swing the gate. The gate yelled, "CRACK, CRACK, CRACK," as the axe splits the gate open. Luckily for Rainbow Dash, nopony heard it so she is safe to continue the mission.

She then walked closer and closer to the back door, she had a look of determination. She also hopes Santa wasn't watching, she doesn't want to end up in the naughty list, again. She chuckled to herself and imagine how easy this will be.

She then saw the back door. She said, "Now, time for my plan to officially start!" she then grabs the doorknob with her hooves but it didn't open the door. She growled in anger and frustration, she then said, "The door is locked..."

After a short silence she said in an angry tone, "WHO THE BUCK KEEPS THEIR BACK DOOR LOCKED!?"

She then said, "Wait, I have an axe!" she then swung the axe and the door started making a crack. "CRACK, CRACK, CRACK" the noise that could be heard as the door started splitting into two. She then entered the house and said, "Where ya hiding, Mr. Goldenhoof?"

She entered the building, she looked around, she saw the kitchen with a big white refrigerator, sink, freezer and a pantry. She then looked at the right and saw a giant TV, a medium sized, brown and long, coffee table. And she saw a bed where Mr. Goldenhoof's cat was sleeping in. She whispers in a quiet so she doesn't wake up the cat, "How can a murder have a pet?"

She then looked around, Rainbow Dash sniffed and cringed. With one of her hooves she covered her nose and asked, "What is this smell?" it smelled like dirty diapers, dead ponies, and a hoard of other smells mixed together to make one disgusting smell. She said, "This smells like the Wonderbolts locker-room!"

After a moment of walking around. She then said, "Where is he? maybe he is the bathroom or sleeping.."

She then gagged, she can't handle the smell of the house. She looks like she is going to vomit, she then said, "How does Mr. Goldenhoof live with this ugly smell?"

She then heard something, her ear rises, she heard a little sound, she heard somepony snoring, the snoring seems to come from upstairs. The snoring also sounds like a pig. Rainbow Dash whispered, "I think I know where he is!"

She then walked towards the front door, she saw something hanging on the peach walls, it was Mr. Goldenhoof's PhD. The PhD is a white, had a signature, had Mr. Goldenhoof's name. There was a smiley face written on the PhD. It seemed to come from the University of Canterlot. Rainbow Dash asked herself, "How did he get into university of Canterlot?"