Chapter 9

Here is the next chapter.

John and Lexi just arrived at the arena for Survivor Series.

She made her return a few weeks prior, debuting her new look, her new outfit, and her new entrance theme.

And needless to say, the whole WWE Universe loved the new Alexa Bliss. But she still maintains some of her traits from her Goddess character.

Lexi has been Raw Women's champion for nearly two years. She's really hoping to reach the two year mark.

She's going to be defending her title against Liv Morgan (Gionna Daddio) in the second to last match on the card. She's been in WWE for a few years, but this would be Gionna's very first main roster title match after beating Asuka in a number one contenders match.

Both Lexi and Gionna are good friends, and enjoy working together.

"I have to say Gionna has really improved the past year." John says to his wife.

"Yeah she really has. I'm very happy she's finally getting a main roster title shot." Lexi says.

John placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her around so she's facing him, and he put his other hand on her cheek.

"But you know I'm always rooting for you to win babe." he says.

She gave John a big smile and gave him a big kiss.

"I know John honey. And I always appreciate it."

Lexi grinned. "Will you carry me to locker room babe?" she asked in her little girly voice, giving him her pouty face.

He immediately got down on one knee so she can get on his back. "It would be my pleasure, Goddess." he said.

She giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek before he started walking while she piggy backed on him.

Later

They spent the next couple of hours in Lexi's locker room, mostly cuddling or exercising to pass the time.

They made out for a bit when there was a knock on the door.

John went over to open it to see Gionna.

"Oh hey Gio. What's up?" John asked.

"Hey John. I was wondering if Lexi was here."

"Yeah. She's here." John says as he opened the door to let Gionna in.

"Gionna! Hey!" Lexi greeted as both ladies hug.

"I just thought I come by and visit. Maybe we can have a little girl talk."

"Is that okay John?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah. It's no problem. In fact actually I was going to head over to catering and get something to eat. Maybe catch up with some friends."

"Okay good. You want anything Gio?"

"No I already ate."

"Okay. I'll be back in 10 minutes." John says before he leaves the room.

Gionna takes a seat next to Lexi.