Intro

Title 开局一个食堂窗口[美食] Start a cafeteria window [Gourmet]
Author 苏香兰色
https://m.shubaow.net/280/280989_3/#all

When the heroine of the gourmet comic travels through the real world and takes over the window of the freshman cafeteria of H University—the new semester begins, someone suddenly mentions the unpalatable cafeteria on and off campus at the campus forum of University H.

The old students didn't believe it, they felt that someone was fooling the freshmen, and they followed suit in a vicious manner.

They never expected that many freshmen would reply in the next post expressing their gratitude and recommendation.

The old students said: Huh? Alright, you have successfully caught my attention!

Later they thought that the canteen was as bad as ever, but here there is a canteen window that is delicious alone.

Later, a cafeteria food window went out of the school gate, and a group of foodies resorted to various means to sneak into H University for a meal in the cafeteria.

Small theater: Reporter: Director Wang, why did you choose H University as the shooting location for "Summer Day"?

Director Wang: Of course it's because the food in Yicantang is so delicious. As we all know, this is a food drama.

Reporter:? ? ?

Reporter: Isn't this a school play?

Director Wang: Huh? Yes!

Director Wang: I made a mistake, please ask again.

Reporter: ... (Later, the viewers who finished watching the drama said——as we all know, "Summer Day" is a gourmet drama, and no refutation is accepted!)

Content tags: Traveling through time and space , gourmet sweet texts and cool texts

Search keywords: Protagonist: Lin Chuchi ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others: Pre-acquisition: "Being a Chef in Kindergarten Raising Cubs [Gourmet Food]" One-sentence introduction: The heroine of the gourmet man travels through reality.

Conception: Food is the paramount necessity of the people.