Chapter 31 - 40

ଓChapter 31

    ◎Candied sweet potato◎

    The comfort in the front is not bad, but the latter is getting more and more outrageous, but Xiaoxiao, the client, feels better after hearing this.

    It is not difficult for Lin Chuchi to make candied sweet potatoes, the main reason is that it takes time to boil the sugar.

    But for someone like her who can boil sugar, cut sweet potatoes, and fry sweet potatoes at the same time without delay, it is still quite fast.

    When the sweet potato pieces are put into the oil pan, the unique aroma of fried sweet potatoes will emerge instantly, and the smell is already very attractive.

    Lin Chuchi's hands were really fast, and it didn't take long to hand over a plate of shredded sweet potatoes that had been fried first to Mu Chen, asking him to give it to Xiaoxiao and the others first.

    "Thank you, Qiqi!"

    They said before that they were buying instead of receiving it, but now they got the shredded sweet potatoes, and directly swiped the card for the price of the rice bowl.

    "It's golden, it looks beautiful!"

    Seeing the shredded sweet potatoes in their hands, the others couldn't wait to taste it.

    Because Lin Chuchi had already said in advance that he couldn't do much, the students in the back consciously gathered together a few candied sweet potatoes with a few close friends.

    Originally, Lin Chuchi wanted to treat them to dinner, but the students were quite self-conscious. Of course, it may be that Xiaoxiao and the others started, and they would basically swipe their cards later.

    "Come on, Xiaoxiao, you eat first."

    After the girls sat down, they immediately brought the shredded sweet potatoes to Xiaoxiao.

    Xiaoxiao was not polite to them, picked up a piece of sweet potato with chopsticks and brought it to her mouth. The shredded outside is sweet and crispy but not sticky to the teeth. The sweet potato inside is slightly burnt after being fried, and the inside is soft and sweet.

    "It's delicious!"

    The rich-tasting shredded sweet potatoes were so sweet that it entered her heart directly, and she couldn't help but grab another piece after she finished speaking.

    Seeing this, several girls at the same table hurriedly tasted it.

    "Well, it's so delicious!"

    "How can I describe this taste... It tastes like candied haws when I first bit into it, and it tastes like roasted sweet potatoes after biting down. It's crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It's really delicious!"

    "Your review is on point." One of the girls didn't forget to turn her head to look at Xiaoxiao after eating, "How is it? After eating such delicious shredded sweet potatoes, do you feel better?" Xiaoxiao

    nodded : "Being able to eat such delicious shredded sweet potatoes, I suddenly feel that it's worth breaking up." "It's best if

    you think so." After she finished speaking, seeing the other two roommates take the opportunity to eat more shredded sweet potatoes, she immediately stopped. say.

    After that, no one said a word, and concentrated on enjoying the delicacy of shredded sweet potatoes.

    "It's so delicious..."