comort can replace medicine

Ayaka sat across from Nori at the library table, textbooks and notes spread out between them. Nori frowned in frustration as she attempted to solve a math problem.

"I just don't get it," Nori muttered, tapping her pen on the paper. "I've been stuck on this question for hours. My dads gonna kill me if I fail my next test."

Ayaka leaned in closer to take a look at the problem. "Let's see," he said, scanning the page. "Why are you struggling?"

Nori pointed to a part of the equation. "I don't understand how to simplify this fraction."

Ayaka nodded. "F-First you need to find a common denominator for the two fractions in the numerator..."

As Ayaka spoke, Nori's eyes widened in comprehension. "Oh! I see it now!" she exclaimed. "Thank you so much, Ayaka!" She started writing down the first parts of the equation, then did the rest, ultimately solving it.

"No problem." Ayaka sighed out. He felt a pound from behind his eyes, and held back a groan. "Let's—move on to the n-next question."

As they continued to work, Nori asked Ayaka about his own studying techniques. "How do you manage to remember everything so well, Ayaka? You always seem to know the answers."

"I just—I don't know, I just do. I don't think it's—very difficult." he said. "But you can organize everything—then break down the information into smaller, manageable parts."

Nori nodded, jotting down notes as Ayaka spoke. "I'll have to try that," she said.

As the hours passed, the two worked steadily through their homework, with Ayaka patiently explaining concepts and Nori eagerly soaking up the knowledge. By the time they were finished, Nori felt much more confident in her abilities and thanked Ayaka profusely for his help.

"I couldn't have done it without you," Nori said, beaming. "I'm really glad we're friends."

Ayaka stood up. "Glad I could—help. Let me know if you need anything else."

Nori nodded, gathering up her books. "I definitely will. Thanks again, Ayaka." she said and left the library.

Once she was out of the sight Ayaka groaned, slumping forward in his seat resting his head on his arms on the table. Don't get him wrong, he had no problem tutoring Nori, very sweet girl, but it was just his headaches. Every stump Nori seemed to come across made Ayaka's head pound more, knowing he would have to explain it all over again.

As he was sitting there, trying to ignore the throbbing pain that spread throughout his head, his phone started to ring. He fumbled through his bag to find it, hoping it wasn't an urgent call. When he finally found it, he saw that it was his mom calling.

Ayaka sighed as he answered the phone. "Hi," he said, trying to keep his voice even.

"Hi, angel," his mom replied. "How was it?" she asked, referring to the tutoring session.

"Mm, 's fine." Ayaka sighed out.

"Oh, what was that for?" Nanako asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "Do you have another headache?"

Ayaka shook his head, even though his mom couldn't see him. "—N-No," he lied. "Just—tired."

"I don't know whether or not I should believe you." Nanako said with a sympathetic frown. "Maybe you should come come home and rest," she suggested. "I can come pick you up if you want."

Ayaka hesitated. He didn't want to leave school early and miss any important classes or assignments, or leave Reki and Langa without saying anything. But the pain in his head was becoming unbearable.