No More Ice Cream For You

Notes : English is not my first language

Tul is busy finishing his last project for graduation when he hears a noise and loud bang coming from his kitchen in his little condo.

“Hia, what’s that noise?”, Tul shouting while still typing in his laptop without moving an inch from his bedroom

“mmm, Nothing happen”, Mew answer nervously

“Just continue your project baby, it just a noise from the neighbor”, Mew trying to sound innocent as if nothing really happens.

At first Tul just brush it off and continuing his project, but the noise don’t stop.

Tul feels something off and decides to checks it out himself..

He walks slowly, curious about what happens in the kitchen..

“Hia, what are you doing? Tul says right behind his beloved Hia

Mew shock, turn around his body quickly to facing Tul and try to hide whatever he has in his hand..

“ Huuh, I just... mm I just...” Mew can even form a right sentences to answer Tul..

“Hia, what are you hiding? give me what your hand”

Mew looking down nervously under Tul’s glare..

“Baby, please don’t be angry okay? I don’t want to sleep on the couch tonight, I came a long way from Bangkok just for you, so please don’t mad okay..." Mew blabbering non stop.

“Hia ! One... Two... don’t let me finish until three cause you will regret it..

“Okay,Okay.. stop counting baby” Mew shows his hand along with the ice cream, looking at Tul with his puppy eyes..

Mew is caught red-handed eating ice cream..

what a disaster, Mew internally screaming, not ready if Tul’s mad or sulking, because is the worst..

Tul take a deep breaths “Hia, You know that you can’t eat ice cream right?”

“ Tullie, doctor only said that I allergic to Milk, not Ice cream” Mew speaks softly try to make an excuse

“ And what do you think this Ice cream made from, Hia, huhhh? Tul pointing the ingredients label

“Baby, soorrry, I just take a bite... Noo,Noo, just a little, a very little bite”  Mew pouting and gestruring with his hands how little he eat that ice cream

Tul finds his Hia looks so cute acting this way, but No is No..

“Okay Hia, I will let it slide this time, But NO MORE ICE CREAM FOR YOU...”

Tul eat the ice cream and walks to his bedrooms to resume his activity before..

Leaving Mew who still cursing internally

~~~
Next Day

Mew and Tul have appointment to hang out together with Max Komkrich, and as if the universe punish Mew, they really hang out at the fucking ice cream cafe, Anita ice cream is the best Ice cream he ever taste..

The Ice cream that he always eat freely when he visited New York the last time...

yeaah the beautiful time before he admited to the hospital and diagnosed allergic of fucking milk..

“Hi, P’Mew, what flavour do you wan’t to order?” Max ask inoccently, adding the salt on Mew’s wound..

“Hia, don’t eat ice cream Max”, Tul says even before Mew open his mouth to answer..

“awww, what a shame, Ice cream here is the best” Max still chirping..

Mew pouting, and looking at Tul with his pleading eyes and mouthing “pleeeasee, I want it”

Tul Just turn around as if he didn’t see anything, “Max, what flavour do you want, will order it for you..”

“Oh, let me accompany you” Max following Tul and left Mew alone, who cursing the doctor non stop under his breath

Mew looking Tul and max from a far, judging so hard when he sees Tul holding a cup of ice cream..

“only one cup, you really abandon me baby” Mew pouting and sulking

"NO MORE ICE CREAM FOR YOU HIA, aren’t I already said that last night?!" Tul speaks while eating his Ice cream..

“Okay, Okay baby” Mew Turning his body so he won’t see Tul and Max eating ice cream..

“ Owww, who is baby here? Sulking over ice cream.. " Tul teasing his Hia, meanwhile Max just silent and speechless looking at the couple in front of him..

Mew stays silents and busy playing his phone..

“Hia, turn your body”

Mew give no respond, still busying himself..

“Hia, turn around or you will sleep on the couch tonight”

Hear a couch word, mew turn his body hurriedly.. but to his shock he sees how Tul smiling at him.

“ You want ice cream right?Let us share, I thinks it’s no harm if it just a little” Tul smile and  spoonfeeding Mew

Mew open his mouth happily like a kid who eat his favourite food...

he smile so wide and unconciously lean his face forward and kiss Tul’s forehead

“ You’re the best baby” Mew says happily and give a small kiss to Tul’s cheeck before open his mouth again, gesturing that he wants Tul spoonfeeding him again

“eheem, Dear our lovely couple, can we eat ice cream normally and you can hold your lovey dovey activity at home? Have a mercy for a single soul like me, oke?” Max  complaining

Mew and Tul blushing, just realize that they’re at the public space..

“ One last spoon, okay, let me feeding my baby ?” Mew take the spoon from Tul’s and take turn feed Tul, wipe the ice cream at the corner of Tul’s mouth with his tumb..

Max rolling his eyes so hard and take his phone calling someone

“ Hello Ergphasit, can you come to Anita Ice cream right now? Don’t ask anything, just rescue me now!”

~The End~