chapter 1

"Mouuu oni-chan I told you to stay in bed you're sick I will go instead of you" yelled nezuko to her brother who was putting on his choes "no nezuko you can't, the firewood are heavy and you can't lift them plus the town is far" replied tanjiro "okasan talk to him he won't listen to me" the mother come with a gentle smile and said "tanjiro I think your sister is right this time it's better if you let her go instead of you, you're sick you can't even walk and she's strong don't underestimate her","are you sure nezuko?" Asked tanjiro with an uncertain look on his face "100% Don't worry oni-chan i will come back fast" said nezuko with a big smile , "you won this time but pay attention the forest is dangerous because of demons","hai hai, now I'm leaving byeee"
Little do they know that day their life would change

(Time skip)
Nezuko was late and was running because it's almost night and it was dangerous to be out because of demons.
When she arrived she called her mom "okasan I'm back! Okasan!!" But no one answered "are they asleep? No it's still early" she opened the front door while saying "okasan I was cal...o-okasan...", her voice stopped in her throat from the sight, the walls were painted with blood and everything was a mess. She walked inside while shaking 'what the hell happened here??!', She entered the living room to find the chock everyone was covered with blood her eyes were open wide with chock and fear, she walked
Towards them while shaking "okasan...hanako...takeo...tanjiro...rokuta..." tears start falling from her eyes and won't stop she started yelling their name and shaking them to wake up but they won't move "p-please don't leave m-me alone...wake up" she sat there sobbing and begging.
Suddenly something moved she lifted her head and found tanjiro moving so she hurried towards him "tanjiro tanjiro oh thank God he's alive Don't worry I'm gonna save you no matter what I'm here" she put him on her back and walked into the forest to go to the town to heal him.
While running in the forest she heard someone behind her but she was fast to dodge the hit that was directed to tanjiro

Nezuko POV
Shit it almost hit him. I turned around while saying "what the heck where you trying to do?!".my pink and furious eyes met empty and blue one. Who is he? He replied "do you know what are carrying one your back?",what is he talking about? Suddenly tanjiro start moving and growling "o-oy oni-chan stop what are you doing" then he pushed me and he attacked the mysterious guy they start fighting and the guy grabbed tanjiro and was aiming his sword towards him I immediately grabbed my axe and ran towards them when I was near them suddenly everything went black.

The guy's POV
She was easy. Suddenly I heard something I lift my head and an axe was coming towards me if I didn't move my head it would have killed me, she threw it and acted like she still had it that's why she was so slow she's really something. The demon I was holding started moving then slipped out of my grasp he kicked me then ran towards the girl I went after him but what he did stopped me he stood in front of her to protect her, I put my sword back to its place when he came towards me then knocked him out 'Maybe these two are different'.

Nezuko POV
I woke up with a pain in the back of my head then I remembered "oni-chan!" I found him laying beside me with a bamboo in his mouth, suddenly someone spoke behind us " you finally woke up",I stood immediately in front of tanjiro and narrowed my eyes at him "who are you and why did you try to kill him?", he looked at me with his empty eyes and said "my name is tomioka giyuu and I'm a hashira, your brother is a demon and all demons should be killed including him" no no never I won't let him kill him,"No!! If you want to kill him you should kill me first",he looked at tanjiro then into my eyes like he was searching for somethins ,his eyes are deep blue they're like a sea" I won't kill him he was protecting you after I knocked you out so he's different. Don't let him into the sunlight or he will die go to the sagiri mountain as soon as you can and find a man called sakonji urokodaki" then he disappeared. I was in chock trying to understand what the hell happened.

Hiiii! This is the first chapter of my story it's short but I hope you Like it 💗
The main ship is muinezu or muichiro x nezuko I hope you respect my opinion so to the one don't like this ship skip the story.
I know muichiro will die "I'm not crying something is in my eyes🤧" but they would have been good together