NOTICE

hi my loves. i have not been active in ages and miss all of you. i miss writing! i have my exams at the moment and am as a result spending a lot of time revising. however,
when i can i will be writing chapters. i assure you, after all my frustrating absence (yet you guys stay patient) i will upload 10 chapters, and then a following 10 chapters a while later. or all of it all at once.

100,000 reads on cigarettes is unfathomable to me it's insane. i have always loved writing since i could write and read. i would beg to be read stories to every night, since i've always loved books. i would write short (and i mean short!) stories when i was 7 and staple them together and make my parents read them. i aspire to be an author and my writing has greatly improved since released cigarettes. to have 100,000 reads when the population of my city is a little higher is INSANE. the plot will be so much better! and i won't have a similar ending- i promise.

furthermore, thank you for respecting my choice to not write smut. i feel uncomfortable doing so, and struggle writing it all though i have tried. you are all so respectful, patient and the best supporters and readers i could ask for. i hope you are all well, happy and content. my next content will be worth it.

i love you all,
once more thank you endlessly.

i went to the harry potter studio tour recently and got scared by the huge puppet

i went to the harry potter studio tour recently and got scared by the huge puppet. sadly remus did not appear to rescue me.

yours faithfully, hana