Part 1: 48 Hours Earlier

New York City,6:00 P.M.

A Large Heavily-Armored Jeep made a Quick Turn, as It drifted,From One Street,Onto Another One.

Groomer hit her Foot,On the Accelerator as the Jeep shot Up the Road.

The Passenger,In the Passenger Seat,General Parvo,Cackled,Maniacally,In Triumph,Before,Being Interrupted by a Heavy Cough.

Parvo Coughed,In his Hand,Repeatedly,Not Stopping.

"Easy,General,Take It Easy,We're,Still,Being Chased," Groomer requested as She warned Him,That,They were,Still,In a High-Speed Chase.

Right Then,A Small Motorcycle,Turned onto the Same Street,That had Two Road Rovers on It.

The Two Rovers being Hunter and Colleen.

Hunter sat,On the Front Part of the Seat,Driving the Motorcycle,While,Colleen sat,Behind Him,With Her Arms,Around his Waist,Hanging on to Him.

"Don't let Him get Away,Hunty Wunty," Colleen ordered.

"Oh,I won't," Hunter replied as He gave the Motorcycle a Little More Throttle,And,The Motorcycle shot Up the Road.

Suddenly.

Another Vehicle turned,Onto the Street,Following the Other Two.

Inside the Vehicle was Exile,Blitz,Shag and Ben,Professor Shepherd's Son,Who had been with Them,For Some Time,Ever Since,He had found his Dad's Location.

"Step on It,Exile,They're getting Away with the Shipment of Our Weapons," Ben commanded,In Excitement.

"I'm working on It,I'm working on It," Exile answered,Firmly.

"When do We get to the Tushie Biting Part?" Blitz questioned.

"We're in a Different Vehicle,How can You get Their Butts if We're in a Different Vehicle?" Ben pointed Out,Frustratedly.

"Aw,Come On,You know,How Much,I like the Tushie Biting," Blitz responded.

"Don't be a Weird Boy," Exile added.

"Guys,You gonna catch Up?" Hunter asked,as Him and Colleen were,Way Farther Up the Road,Then,Them.

Shag Barked,In a Serious Tone

"Yeah,What Shag Said,If Exile,Ever speeds Up," Ben commented,Furiously.

"You want Me to Go Faster,Fine,Podozhdi," Exile accepted,Getting Tired of the Complaints,as He hit his Foot Down,On the Accelerator,And,They shot Up the Road,Catching Up with the Other Two,Now,Being Right Behind Hunter and Colleen.

"Wow,Now,That's What,I call Fast," Hunter said.

"Thank You,Hunter,I like It,Too," Exile thanked,as He let Go of the Wheel,Forgetting He was driving,And,Crossing his Arms and Smiling.

"Exile!!!" Ben shouted,In Surprise,as He,Quickly,Grabbed the Wheel.

Exile looked Back Down at the Wheel,And,Saw Ben driving.

"Oh,Oops," Exile muttered,as He lowered his Ear,Apologetically.

"Oh,No,We're Dead,We're Gone," Blitz complained,Seeing Ben,Driving,And,Panicking.

"Gee,Blitz,You,Just have So Much Faith," Ben muttered,Irritatedly.

"Ben,Vysmatrivat," Exile notified as He took the Wheel,Again,Seeing Something,That,Ben didn't.

"Heh,I meant to Almost do That," Ben replied,In an Embarrassed Tone as He blushed,From the Embarrassment.

Exile,Blitz and Shag,All looked at Him,With Raised Eyebrows and Frowns.