Introduction

No mean or sexualised comments on littlespace, this is non-sexual littlespace and no hateful comments.

Littlespace is a mindset in which a person regresses to a younger age/mentality/mindset in which is used to cope with trauma, anxiety and other mental health issues, or people want to act like a child again. Age ranges can vary as well from babyspace- feeling 10years old, so a childlike mindset depending on the person's headspace and their age range they normally slip to. They can use things from pacis and bottles to sippycups and toys etc.

Ages first

Ash:17
Kiawe:19
Gladion:19

Side characters pretty much

Lillie:17
Lana:18
Brock:19
Misty:19
Sophoclies (is that how you spell it):17
Mallow:18
Goh:17
Chloe:17
Delia:42
Prof Bernette:38
Prof Kukui:40
Hala:55
Olivia:25
Nanu:45
Hapu:15
Leon:25
Cynthia:28
Lance:25
Prof Oak and Principal Oak:50
Lucamine:42
Moahn:45
Riahan:25

No team rocket

Nurse Joy will also be a therapist however she is only mentioned briefly not that much involved probs 1 time character.

Synopsis/Preview:

Ash as gone through a lot of trauma however he never properly dealt with it as he was busy reaching his goal and expanding his skills to become a pokemon master, now that he reached that goal all of his trauma that he went through has finally caught up to him and his therapist suggests that he should try littlespace, however Ash doesn't like that idea.

Ash wanted to move back to Alola and his mother allowed him to as long as she was allowed to visit, she also thought that it was a good idea as she was the one who suggested moving back to Alola in the first place, that meant that he would be living with prof Kukui and Bernette once again.

Delia had spoken with prof Kukui, Bernette, professor Oak, Lusamine (cos why not), the mentioned champions and his therapist about everything (including littlespace to help his trauma) to which they all agreed to and thought would be the best idea for Ash, they did consider telling Ash's friends (the ones in the list) however they just weren't sure on wether or not they should tell all of Ash's friends, however they did consider on telling only a few of them, the ones that are closest to him (including Ash's crushes) and maybe potential caregivers, in the end they agreed to speak to Gladion, Kiawe, Misty and Brock.

After explaining the entire situation and the subject of littlespace to them they immediately agreed and understood, Kiawe and Gladion even agreed into being his caregivers whilst Professor Bernette and Kukui were working or busy, plus they both had a crush on Ash (and each other ig) and wanted to help him, Kukui, Bernette and Lusamine thought that it would be a great idea and agreed they also said that Ash didn't have to constantly stay with Kukui or at Kukui's and Lusamine was happy for Ash to stay at her estate with Gladion but it would be Ash's choice, and of course Kiawe's parents knew this so they agreed and were supportive of everything, the only question was how to actually get Ash to agree to littlespace due to having reject the idea even though it would help him deal with his trauma.