Fuck it.

Friday after noon at 3:30 Isabella ran into the ice rink.
"CHARLIE"
Isabella said fuck it and ran into the boys locker room looking for Charlie
"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie"
Isabella couldn't find Charlie in the locker room so she left the locker room to find him on the ice. Isabella went up to Charlie to talk to him
"Hey"
"What do you want Bombay"
"I'm sorry"
Before Charlie could even saying anything else Isabella took off his helmet and kissed him.
"I fucked up and I know I'm a bitch who messed up but I had to let you know I still cared about you and it wasn't because I didn't like you."
Isabella walked out of the hockey practice feeling better than she did before weather Conway wanted anything to do with her or not.
I DID IT
Isabella scream outside while she was out there by herself. At 5:30 Isabella received a text on to her phone.
Come over- Conway
Once Isabella got that text she put on her shoes and drove over to Charlie's house and he let her in.
"I thought you hated me"
"I would never hate you come in"
"Okay, what the hell why don't you have a shirt on"
"Dude calm down I just got out of the shower"
"Is it weird to ask to kiss someone"
"Why do you wanna kiss me Isabella"
Isabella looked annoyed because he knew she wanted to kiss him. Isabella had to get on her tippy toes but she did kiss him.
"Your so short Bombay"
"Hey your just a giant"
Isabella is 5'5 and Charlie is 6'2
Isabella and Charlie went to Charlie's room. Isabella started talking off her hoodie
"Woah woah what are you doing"
"I have a t-shirt on unlike you"
"Why do you want me to get one?"
"I never said that"
Charlie turned Isabella  around and kissed her while she was on his lap.
"Why did you say you were making a mistake"
"Because your a jock and I thought jocks where stuck up till I met you and you showed me something completely different she said while sitting on his lap and looking at him in his eyes and I felt dumb after saying all of those things and then falling for you I just felt so stupid."
"You never have to feel stupid when your with me Bombay you can feel safe with him"
"I've never felt safe with anyone but you" they kissed one more time before they snuggled watching a movie. She ended up falling asleep on Charlie's bare chest. He just played with her hair while she was asleep. By the time she woke up it was 9am and she realized she was asleep on Charlie bed and he was gone but her phone was on his charger with a text reading.
I'm sorry I had to go to hockey practice when you read this good morning.
Okay while I have to go home or my dad will act like a baby.
Once Isabella got home she FaceTimed Jasmine.
"You won't believe it"
"What happened you weren't up at 7am
"Yea so about that I feel asleep at Charlie's house on his chest and didn't wake up till 9am in his bed
Girl tie living my dream 
Oh whatever i don't even understand what you mean.
Girl getting to date a hockey player
You could to if you wanted to ok I got to go.
Isabella went to her dad Gordon Bombay
" dad is it okay if I date Charlie Conaway?"
" you know I was the one trying to set you up right?"
"Dad what the fuck"
" don't use that language young lady now go to your room and go get ready"
" why do I need to get ready?"
" because you're going to go on a date duh"
"Dad stop trying to be in with everyone it's kinda cringe."
Isabella Bombay ran to her room and when she had made it to her room she had realized that Charlie texted her.
Hey can I pick you up in 30minuets
Yes
Isabella put on lotion and sunscreen on her face and black eyeliner on her under eye and then she was done with makeup after that she put on a thong with tight black leggings and some duck socks with a wired bra and a light pink cropped tank top on then she put on a necklace with the letter C with her Apple Watch and her pink and blue rubber and bracelet she also put on a turtle bracelet then she put on her white high top converse and she had her long hair into a blowout she also had on her minulistic gold little hoops and after that she had walked out the door to meet Charlie outside.
"Wow"
"Oh stop"
Then Isabella got into Charlie's truck and then he drove them into the forest and made her stay in the car white her made.

"Omg that is amazing Charlie""Eh it's nothing"Charlie and Isabella started to star gaze together while they snuggled Conway kissed Isabella on the forehead and they stayed there snuggling all night it was a Friday night and Gordon got used to Isab...

"Eh it's nothing"
Charlie and Isabella started to star gaze together while they snuggled Conway kissed Isabella on the forehead and they stayed there snuggling all night it was a Friday night and Gordon got used to Isabella spending the night with Charlie because she trusted him because he was a hockey player for her dad.
"Hey do you want to go to prom with me?"
"Ofc I do"
Are you ready for your hockey game tomorrow
Eh kinda
They both feel asleep together on Charlie's truck
7:30am
"Shit Isabella do you know what time it is"
"Yea it's only 7:30"
We gotta go
Isabella and Charlie picked up the truck and left because Charlie had to go practice and then later come home and get dressed for the game while Charlie was practicing Isabella went on a 30 minuet run and then she cleaned up the house and did he homework once she had gotten all of that done it was 6pm and she had to get ready for Charlie's hockey game.