Part 2: Sam

Amber Pov:

"That was Sam" Wes says as he putting his phone down, "she's coming" I ask him slightly shocked, "yeah" he says and Mindy looks at us, "watch everything get worse" I say to him. I don't get why after five fucking years she's coming back, "listen all I'm saying is that with everything going on right now I think it's time that we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level" Chad says walking over with Liv, "he want me to accept his fins my fan request" she says glaring at him jokingly, "It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose, I'll know exactly where you are and you'll know exactly where I am" he says and I roll his eyes. It's like I'm the only one who cares that Tara is hurt.

I ignore them as they have their conversation, wondering if Tara is awake from her surgery this morning. "Is this because you two aren't having sex yet" I joke, fake gagging before I say it "You actually bring up a very good point, not that I want to sound like the stereotypical jock trying to get into his girlfriends pants" he says getting cut off by Wes, "don't do it Liv, there's a psycho out there you make yourself harder to find, delete social media. Take off your phone camera, disable gps" he says and I roll my eyes at him. Whoever hurt Tara hasn't hurt anyone else. He's overreacting as usual,. "Ah yes thank you very much Edward Snowden" Chad says getting a chuckle form everyone, "actually your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder which was very fun" he says sarcastically, why the fuck is everyone joking about this.

"I'm sure she's asking everybody, I mean ghostface is back" he says desperately trying to defend his mom. "the press still isn't saying ghostface" Mindy says making me nod in agreement with her, "then why has my mom caused the panic" he asks her, I look over at Mindy waiting for what she'll say "they look it out by the second or third killing" she says looking at us all. "Jesus Mindy there wasn't a first killing, Tara's alive" I say upset by the fact she thinks Tara might die. "I mean she could still die" she says and my heart drops, Tara can't die. "What the fuck" I say annoyed at her. "What the killer could just come back for her" she says which although it could be true, its the last thing anyone wants to think about.

"Fuck Mindy come on" Chad says clearly pissed off, "I'm just telling you. Arm up" Wes buts in the conversation. "Ok pepper spray. check. taser check" I roll  y eyes at him thinking everyone in the fucking town needs protection. "Girlfriend repellent. Check" I say making everyone laugh. "nice thank you" he says humiliated, I smile at him still being upset that Tara chose me and not him. "Shit. Is that" Liv asks making us all turn to see what she's looking at "Vince" she asks herself and I look at her confused before back over to where she's looking. "Wait the creep you hooked up with last summer" Chad asks jealous. "Yeah he worked with me and Tara" she says nodding her head, I snap my hear over at her "he worked with Tara" I ask and she nods, "yeah and he's been stalking my Instagram the last couple weeks" she says as Mindy takes a photo of him.

"hmm, Tara said she fought back hard, you've got bruises" I say noticing the bruising on Chad's arm, "Yeah it's from football practice" he says and I nod my head, I don't want to make accusations but it could be anyone here. "Tara's awake" Wes says and I look over at him before back at my phone, seeing a message from Tara saying, 'I'm awake'. "I'm going to the hospital, you guys coming" he asks and I roll my eyes at him, "yeah" they all say apart from Liv. "Can't, I'll meet you guys later" she says, kissing Chad before we all leave. 

'Hey we're on our way x' I text Tara who reply's immediately, 'Ok I miss u hurry x' I smile at the text before putting my phone on my lap, "Who was that" Wes asks me and I roll my eyes, "my girlfriend. Could you drive any slower" I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes, speeding up. After what feels like an eternity we finally arrive at the hospital. I get out and walk as fast as I can to her room, "hey baby how are you feeling" I ask as I sit next to her, she smiles and kisses me, "I'm good, I missed you" he says taking my hand, "I missed you too" I say as everyone walks in.

Sam walks in the door after we all hang out with Tara we stand up as she opens the door to see her "how are you feeling" she asks crouching next to Tara, "you came" Tara says as her eyes fill with tears looking at Sam, "of course I came" she says to her before looking at the man that's at the door, "this is my boyfriend Richie" she says making us all look at him, "hi, I'm so sorry if I'm intruding" he says walking to the end of her bed, she waves her hand awkwardly at him "nice to meet you too" she says quietly, I take gently take her hand, rubbing my thumb over the back of it. Sam hugs everyone except me but I don't care, "these are Chad and Mindy, the twins and Wes, I used to babysit them all" she says to Richie before looking at us all again. "which is always a highlight to be introduced" Wes says as I look at him, we all chuckle softly at his comment.

Sam looks at me before speaking "and Amber, Tara's girlfriend. Hey" I smile at her "hi, nice to see you" I say to them both not letting go of Tara's hand, I can feel Wes glaring at me but I don't say anything. "hi um. Richie" he says introducing himself again. "hi" I say awkwardly again.

Tara Pov:

"Where's mom" Sam asks me and I look up at her, "she's stuck at a conference in London, she called me earlier" I say to her and she nods, "yeah for all of 10 minutes, uh look guys Tara's really tired maybe we should just give her some space" Amber says to everyone, squeezing my hand slightly. They all agree and walk out, "not you Sam" I say to her and she stops, turning back. "I want you to stay" I say to her and she nods, sitting down next to me. Everyone else leaves the room, "if it's ok with you, I could sleep here tonight" Sam says worryingly, "I'd really like that" I say smiling up at her, "okay" she says and Amber bends down next to me, "do you have your extra inhaler" she asks before kissing my cheek, "yeah I'll be fine" I say and she nods, "okay, I love you "she says squeezing my hand again, "I love you too" I say kissing her softly before she leaves. 

A/N: tbh idk what I'm doing w this story but yk who cares