♥ Let's x Dance ♦

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

A/N - SORRY THIS TOOK WAYYY LONGER THAN USUAL TO POST. SO DONT WORRY IT IS PRETTY LONG... Also, so far this has been probably one of the hardest chapters I've had to get through, so I really hope you like it. I've had a lot of tests and AP's to study for so thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy!!!

You sat down patiently, sucking lightly on a lollipop you had gotten from your bag. Your tired eyes gazed at your bitten nails, trying to think of a new color you should paint them when this was all over. Your back leaned against the cool brick wall, the only noises coming from the two young boys. Gon was riding around on Killuas skateboard and Killua was playing around with Gons fishing rod. Besides that, the room stayed silent putting you at ease. However, it was interrupted when Leorios patience began to become tested.

Leorio - "Oh, come on!" The black-haired male exclaimed this causing Gon to stop riding on Killuas skateboard with a semi confused expression. While you closed your eyes lightly and let out a small puff of air.

Leorio - "We've been sitting here for two hours... What if the others already found their way down? What are we supposed to do, huh?" The man was now standing up, as he spoke with his arms out wide. His voice filled with annoyance.

Everyone only stared at the man, pausing what they had been doing. You were now gazing at him with semi-tired eyes, before you yawned lightly - not particularly enjoying his loud voice.

Leorio - "We can't be the only ones stuck at the top of the tower, well look like total idiots!" He put his fist into his hand while you and Killua gazed at him in a boring way. Killua quickly yawned and you scoffed lightly both knowing that this man was just an absolute pain in the ass to deal with.

Kurapika - "Calm down, Leorio. Complaining won't help." Kurapika spoke calmly and gently while staring up at the man from his position on the ground.

Leorio - "Calm Down?! What if nobody else shows up before we reach the end of our time limit?" As he spoke, he angrily pointed at his watched, causing you to chuckle lightly. This quickly forced Leorio to violently swing his head, making him look over at you in a confused and angry manner.

Leorio - "AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" He yelled at you, stomping towards you, only making you laugh more. Covering your mouth with your hand your eyes shut promptly, allowing your body to shake. Your muffled giggles were heard throughout the room, while everyone else just smiled or scoffed amusingly in response.