surprise?

*i actually took the photo on top 🤓🤓🤓*
—————————————————————————-
The Monkeys are playing a Music Festival in LA, Primavera Sound LA. I was pretty fucking excited. I was excited to see Alex and the monkeys and of course my favorite artists. It was also going to somewhat be the first festval Willow is gonna go to which I think is pretty adorable and exciting for her.

"Mommy are we gonna see daddy?" She asked me while I was picking out my outfit. I looked at her by the bathroom mirror and smiled.

"Yes we are lovie, but we're gonna surprise him!" I exclaimed. This was gonna be fun. I'm going to the festival with Amanda and Amelia as well since they were going to see Matt.

"Is Amelia gonna be here too?" She said with an excited voice. Right when she asked that question my phone buzzed and I saw Amanda's contact on the screen. They're outsideee.

We went down and all said hi to eachother. Willow took Amelia to her room and they played in there until we leave.

"You excited to see your man?" Amanda giggled while sitting on mine and Alex's bed with a glass of wine.

"So excited" I smiled. I finally put on my outfit.

your outfit:

I did my hair and we left

I did my hair and we left. Once we got to the venue which was LA Historic Park, the parking was a total fucking cunt. holy fucking shit.

We eventually found parking which was like $40 but its fine. We got our wristbands and we got to skip the line because we're like... famous? i dont know. We walked around and tried our best to not be seen by any of the boys because knowing them, they'd probably be on a beer hunt right now.

We're in line for food and I had Willow in my arms. I heard her gasp and I was confused. What did I tell you? Alexander fucking Turner was in line for a beer alongside Matt. Willow decided to just forget our little surprise and break loose from my grip and ran straight to him. I laughed at her silliness.

"DADDDYYY" She squealed which caught Al by surprise. Amanda and I laughed as Amelia also ran to Matt. They laughed and looked around to see us walking towards them.

"Hi angel" Alex happily said to Willow and hugged and kissed her. He looked over to me and smirked. I kissed him on the lips. We were kind of at the back of the line so nobody really gave a shit. Alex put Willow down and kissed me again. I hugged him tight while he wrapped his strong arms around me. We pulled away and he draped an arm over my shoulders.

We decided that Me and Al should get the drinks so that it'll be easier so we won't get THAT much attention. Which left me and Alex.

"I missed you so much" I said and kissed his neck. He smiled and leant his head against mine.

"I missed you too babe" He replied. We stood there in line and talked a bit while waiting for our turn to order. I saw a couple of people take photos so I just stood right in front of Alex so nobody could really get a good shot. I ran my hands up and down his sides and he kissed my forehead.