Wheels x Acappella (First days, Flashbacks, and First Kisses)

Oc Mia Maberto (PICTURE AT THE TOP)  who has telekinesis  is included. Her code name is brainstorm. YOU ARE TO! KEEP IN MIND THAT GUPPY ISN'T HERE in the flashback AND THAT THEY ARE LITTLE.

----------------------------------------FLASHBACK-------------------------------- 

               Brainstorm POV 

        "Ahh" I yelled as I ran away from wildcard who was chasing me. y/n, My best friend with no developed powers yet was drawing in her notebook. Of course she was drawing the danger force. "Y/n! Help!" I yelled. "AAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed. air came out of her mouth and pushed Wildcard back to the wall. "I GOT A SUPERPOWER!! I AM JUST LIKE SHOUT-OUT!!" Y/n said. "Your name is going to be shout-out now. lemme guess." Wildcard asked/said. "OF COURSE JONNY RANDOM" Shout-out said. "Oh My God hurricane breath is a thing!" Rewind says sarcastically. Wheels talking to acapella. "Hey y/n?" I whispered "What should their ship name be?" 

             Shout-Out POV 

         "Whaccappella." I whispered back      

----------------------------END OF FLASHBACK---------------- 

          Shout-out POV

                 I sighed at the memory. "Shout-out?" Wildcard asked. "yeah just a memory" I answered. "About those 2?" Wild card pointed at acappella and wheels.  "Bingo" I said. "We gotta do something about them." Wild card told me. "Ik"                   

PARTE 1 done 

bc my computer is running low