One||JIMIN🐥

"MOM........ where are you ?".

"I am here son" she replied and I went towards the direction of kitchen as I know she always busy in kitchen. I am always thought that how she is always do work whole day first in office and at night in kitchen as I am lucky today because mom take leave today so I can tell her that I'm going to find job for myself. AND i know she will going to really happy.

"Yes son tell me what you want?" Mom asked me with a concern.

"Mom I wanted to say you that I want to do a job" As I declared she looked me with disappointment and I don't know the reason behind it. But I can say she is going to say no.
"Son but what's the need as you know me and your father is already have a company and we both are doing for you then what's the need for your job."

"Mom I don't want job to earn money I want to work because of my passion you know that how I really wanted to become chef its my passion mom please don't say No." I try my best to convince my mother and I know she is not going to say no because she know how much I love cooking hope so she will give me permission to work.

"I-I..... okay if you really wanted to work okay I am not going to stop you but Jimin please take care of yourself , your health is most important thing , hmmmm."

"Thank you mom , thank you. And I will definitely take care of my health and please don't take any tension. Okay byee now I am going in my room to find job "

*His mom pov*

He left from there after kissing my forehead. How will I tell you Jimin that....... if something is happen again with you what I'm going to do I really don't know

______________________________________________
Right now I'm searching jobs here and one company got my eyes I don't know but I think I know it already may be and it look so similar to me and I started to explore it and column for junior chef is caught my eyes why in this big company there is vacant seat for junior chef I think I should apply for it may be this is the first step of my dream to come true.

*Time skip at evening*

I

'm just waiting some reply for the job after dinner I came again in my room hope they will goin-

WHATTTTTT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE INTERIVIEW IS THAT MEAN THEY WILL GOING TO HIRE ME ,is it for real.

"Yaaa Jimin why are you shouting so much"

"Huh! Ohh sorry mom and day I'm just happy because they approved my application and going to take my interview."
"What did they really all the best my son hope you doing it well by the way when it will going to happen" my parents look so happy hope I will make feel them proud later someday.

"They will going to take my interview on tomorrow afternoon , I'm so happy."
"Okay son So we think you should sleep now and all the best for tomorrow " they left my room with a smile.

After few minutes.

I layed on my bed and only thinking about that how I'm going to do my dream work hope did with better.
But one more thing did why that company name look so similar to me , I guess I see him in some advertisements that's why it may look so similar.

Aaaah when I try to close my eyes I only get vision of that dream about that person why someone is dieing in my dream.

Focus on my job for tomorrow and sleep.