CHAPTER 11 [ M ]

❝Yes, please.❞

Zhanghao face tinted red, his heart giddily pounds against his ribcage. Hanbin hovered over the latter as Zhanghao's elbows supported his body, head tilted up, eyes locked on the male on top of him. Hanbin's legs was in between Zhanghao's legs, roaming his hand to Zhanghao's thighs as he stroked it, repeatedly.

❝Do you know how mouth-watering hot you are?❞
Hanbin rasped with a groan, his lust getting overwhelmed. Zhanghao just shook his head, bitting his lips out of flustered.

Hanbin leaned down, moving his hands away as he stabilised himself by putting it beside Zhanghao's head, closing their gap.

Zhanghao spontaneously leaned back to the mattress, his fingers brushed against Hanbin's built body, feeling every inch of it until he reached the said male's shoulder, slightly gripping it to pull Hanbin more towards himself.

❝What kind of spell did you make until I craved you this much?❞
Zhanghao lowly whispered, eyes full of lust. Hanbin smirked as he was about to leaned in for a heat kiss, not until Zhanghao put his index fingers in between, stopping Hanbin from doing it.
❝Now that I mentioned, I fucking miss you, jerk, explain everything before anything❞

❝You always ruin the mood, do you?❞
Hanbin breathily said, sarcastically, chuckling to himself. Zhanghao just glared at him, seemingly a taunt that it's not even a joke.
❝Okay, sorry, you didn't❞

Zhanghao pushed himself to sit up, automatically, Hanbin backed away in confusion, once he took the sign they won't do anything without the explanation, he went to Zhanghao's side, sitting comfortably.
❝Just, please, explain everything...❞

Hanbin stared at Zhanghao who looked down to his lap, waiting for the explanation. Hanbin take a breath, deeply exhale as he nodded.
❝That day... I have my day off, I didn't have any appointments, I actually went to meet up with your dad❞

Zhanghao nodded in understandable, his lips are sealed, only his ears are open to hear every single words that came out of Hanbin's lips.

❝I didn't know why he ask to meet up, and honestly say, I was scared at that time... scared that something bad would happen... and unfortunately, bad things happened at last❞
Hanbin breathe out in exasperation, remembering back all of those aching memories that he keeps dreaming of.
❝He hated the fact we are more than friends... I'm so sorry that I told him...❞

❝No... you don't need to apologise for telling my dad the truth... and in fact, I was too petrified to even say that I am... heterophobic❞
Zhanghao confessed, pouting his lips as he hanged his head low.

❝Everyone have their own opinions, and we can't judge them for having opposite views of things, and honestly, instead of debating which opinions are the best, we should support each other's opinions.❞
Hanbin acknowledged, trying to reassure Zhanghao that he's not wrong for being one.
❝At least I know that there's no girls will get your attention... However, I might get annoyed seeing you with other men❞