DA BIGGEST BIRD

Sixton the Pendejo Bitchless's POV:
I was walking in a neighbourhood in KB ,because that's what you do when you're in a dream and you're a delulu goofy ahh kid, until I heard a British scream. I darted my head towards the noise to find it coming from a house. I walked closer to find my babygirl Cloud getting beaten with a wooden spoon by his goofy looking, shady, child-beater dad who came from the streets. "50 THOUSAND GRAMS OF PROTEIN NO!" I cried before swan diving into the kitchen where Cloud was getting beaten by his ai generated looking dad. I rushed in and used every block I learned in karate to defend Cloud from getting beaten. This made Cloud's dad see red. "Who the HELL are you?! Get out of my house NOW!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHARAN (idk what Cloud's dad's name is but I'm assuming it's Sharan just bc he looks like one)" I yelled before punching him in the stomach.

"...that's it" Cloud's dad sneered, his wooden spoon turning into Sensei Wu's staff. Cloud's Dad threw the staff/spoon at me and Cloud at full force. Not wanting my 50 thousand grams of protein to get hurt, I jumped in to block Cloud and grew monster truck wheels to punch the spoon away and crush it. "Fucking try me, bitch"
I then see Cloud's hot sexy MILF mom, Krispy Kreme, looking horrified at the commotion. I stop dead in my tracks and bowed intensely at Clouds mother, apologizing for busting into her house. "What up, baby girls ;)" I started cossack dancing to try and get the approval from Cloud and hot mommy Auntie  Krispy Kreme, who just stared at me. Sharan was horrified, all he wanted was to ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ discipline his son and now he's watching some kid trying to rizz up his wife and son by dancing. I noticed that Sharan was distracted so I signaled Cloud to jump out the window.

Once I noticed Cloud was out, I grabbed Krispy Kreme's hand and jumped out the window too. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to land safely so I did a Liam Plecak and broke my leg. I cried silently before turning into a Bugatti and drove Cloud and Krispy Kreme into the sunset.

Then we had a dance party with Airy from hfjOne 😍
Then I woke up and I realized that Cloud left a month ago so I coped by watching object shows and not touching grass <33