chapter 10 - Fear

Pov- eunwoo (extreme scared)
The ambulance arrived they came in basement and carried hajun fast I was moving with them I didn't care about anything I just want to make sure he is okay. I can't loose my best friend again.

Authors pov- hajun eunwoo and hyung sik were really good best friends but for some serious illness hyung sik left them. So that's why they both care about each other and never want to experience that type of pain again.

Authors pov end. Eunwoo's pov begin.

We were in the ambulance the doctor nurse or whoever it was they were giving hajun emergency treatment till we reach hospital he hasn't gain his consciousness since that moment .

I'm scared really scared.....

We reached hospital everything was going fast but i only wished hajun to be okay "not you after hyung sik" I said they took hajun to icu i wasn't allowed to enter.

When he was in the icu. I immediately called Jackson to tell him about the attack.

After one hour:

Jackson was here we both were scared and tense and then doctor came out of the icu towards us and said that
"He is out of danger, thank god that wound is not severe , he'll regain his consciousness after some time dont worry"
We both replied with relief “OH Thank God” and asked. Can we see him now??

The doctor answered "yeah you could just first let our staff shift him to a normal room"
And he leaves then hospital staff brings hajun out of the room on stretcher me and Jackson were relieved but sad to that why this has to happen.

Hospitals room:
So me and Jackson our waiting for hajun to regain his consciousness with no talking just sitting silently and then Jackson interrupts me with a question

So did you inform the police? He asked

I replied "I did when you were about to arrive holding myself together. (Sadly)

Jackson - I'm sorry I was late, I was unaware, I was only caring about work and nothing I'm such a pathetic friend he says this with guilt.

I replied - this was not your fault, this was not your fault from the start it was my fault that because at that time I left hajun alone I said with pure guilt and almost tears in my eyes.
After that I was interrupted by the call from police again I answered

Did you find anything sir? I asked
Officer replies - yeah we have caught him on the cctv will you please come and confirm that he is the man who attacked him.
I mumbled ahhhh thinking should I go or stay here with hajun then Jackson said in slow voice "" Don't worry I'll stay here you can go an identify that damned thief"".

I nodded and said to the officer - yeah I'm coming then I hanged up when I was about to go out of the room Jackson asked

Hey wait did you tell y/n about this whole incident he asked

Ohh shittt I replied I'll inform her now .

When I was in the elevator I called y/n.

Pov meanwhile y/n
After some time when he left I was again starting to feel scare about him and his safety because the flashback was kicking again.
I forget about every problem and these fucked up incident when I'm with hajun.

But in this time being I am getting a really uneasy feeling and cant even focus at my work I tried calling him but he didn't picked up my calls and also while working a mirror broke and it is said that when a mirror brokes then it's bad luck for you.
My boss said that it maybe broked because it is really old but still my feeling was getting more and more intense
After some time
My phone started to ring and it was eunwoo i took my phone to the washroom because my boss really don't like me talking on the phone especially on working hours.
I pick up the call and said
Ah hi
He replied - ah hey y/n can you come to the life hospital because hajun. He hesitated.
I froze a bit from fear then suddenly replied - is everything okay with him what happened I'm coming right now.
I said while tears coming down my face

He said - don't worry he is okay he just got attacked by a damned theif on the head but the doctor said the wound wasn't severe and he'll be okay .
I guess you should come see him.

I replied - yes I'm coming right now
I hanged up and I just picked up my bag and ignored everything my yelling boss to and just ran.
All the time i was thinking that was he attacked by hyun-soo Or really a theif
I reached the hospital I was breathing really heavily since I ran over here but sad.
I asked the reception lady about which room he's admitted in , after telling me I again ran to the room I reached catching my breath and opening the door I saw him on the bed unconscious and then I saw mr Jackson too after I entered the room. he said y/n sorry to tell you this tragic incident a little late but he is okay.

I replied yeah Mr eunwoo told me that thank god he is safe then he nodded and asked
Amm actually can you wait here for a little while actually doctor said me to buy these meds for him?

I replied yeah totally you can go cause I'm not leaving until he gains his consciousness.
He nodded and left the room
I go sit near him and hold his hand saying please hajun don't make me worry do you know how scared I got.

Pov Jackson -
I was about to reach the store then I find someone I shouldn't have.

Hey Mr Jackson "what are you doing here " Said hyun-soo.

Amm hi actually I should ask the same question to you too. I replied
Hyun-soo answers - oh I was just buying some calcium pills but I saw you so can I ask what are you doing here and what about the filé?

Ah well because while finding your file he hot attacked by a theif that's why he is admit over here and I was going to buy his meds I said in angryly tone.

Oh well I'm so sorry about that and how is he now hyun-soo asked
I replied he is okay the wound wasn't severe.
He said- then I should go and meet him and apologize said hyun-soo

I replied "no actually he is with someone really important right now and I think we should let him rest. And he'll be discharged day after tomorrow so you can see him at work"
(Hyun-soo in mind what,,,is y/n their shittt that bitch )
Hyun-soo replied - oh okay I can meet him some other time for now I'll leave.

I saw him going but what in the heck is he ,,, he totally forgot about the file. I said in my brain but I shrugged it off then I go towards the store.

Hyun-soo pov
As I saw that basterd go towards the store I move towards the reception and ask for hajun's room
She said it's room number 34
I move towards that room (in anger).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's it for today thank you so much for 150+ reads 💓 next part after 170+ reads and also show your love to immature love too.

Byeeeee💝

Byeeeee💝