02: WAKE UP

"(y/n)....(y/n)..." disembodied voices echoed throughed nothingness. Surrounding the (h/c) haired female was nothing. Darkness engulfed her very being, 'What...' (y/n) raised her hands, holding a stance that signalled that she was ready for anything that was about to come her way.

The (h/c) haired female shifted in her sleep, mumbling incoherently. Kafka looked over towards her newfound interest and leaned in towards her to try and hear what (y/n) was mumbling about. "Let...me...out." The (h/c) haired female turned onto her side, facing the plum haired woman's body. 'Perhaps I should wake her up...' Kafka placed her gentle grip on the other's shoulder and softly shook her.

"You were never anything special to me." A man spoke, his voice was familiar yet all (y/n) could see was a blurred out face and an extremely destroyed body-Guts spilling out from his stomach, the man's arm was hanging on by a thread, a neck that was almost sliced in half and not to mention blood. It was everywhere, his clothes, arm, and body everywhere.

"Wake up." (Y/n) opened her eyes and sprung up from her position her abdomen stung from the lingering pain of a stab wound. The (h/c) haired female groaned in pain tightly, hugging her stomach. However, in the blink of an eye, the sub-machine gun that sat on the table vanished, and the plum haired woman found herself faced with the barrel of her gun.

"What an interesting turn of events." Kafka stood up towering over the other woman, a sly smirk plastered on her annoyingly attractive face. (Y/n) turned of the safety mode and placed her index finger on the trigger, pushing the gun closer towards the purple eyed female's forehead. "STAY BACK! I SWEAR ON MY PRIDE IF YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP FORWARD. I WILL SHOOT." The girl's eyes showed obvious signs of aggression, and yet, Kafka seemed to be entertained.

'The puppy is starting to bite. How quick she is.' The plum haired woman crossed her right leg over the other, adjusted her posture, and picked up her cup softly, blowing on the scalding tea before taking a sip and placing back onto the table. A small and short sigh escaped her blood-red lips. "Don't you know it's rude to point a weapon at your saviour?" Her tone was stern yet playful. "I don't give a fuck about who you are or why you saved me just tell me one thing. Where, the hell am I?" The (h/c) haired girl grit her teeth, her grip growing stronger on the handle of the gun.

kafka stood up from her seat and waltzed towards the other. She stood a head taller than (y/n), allowing the plum haired woman to easily tower over the weary one. "Firstly.." Before the (h/c) haired girl could even react, the milky skinned woman swiped the gun and held its barrel against the other's forehead. "This isn't a toy little one." Her signature smile graced her face, her eyelids drooping just a little lower. A heavy sigh left the girl's lips as she reluctantly sat down on a chair. "Just what or who are you... You've got some inhumane traits, lady." (y/n) huffed, her facial expression showing obvious frustration.

"Well, aren't you a fiesty one?" Kafka smiled, sitting down right across the girl covered in bandages. "Now, don't you think you should say something to me?" She placed her elbows onto the metal table and rested her chin on her hands. "Perhaps a 'thank you' for starters." The woman gazed at the girl sitting across from her, looking right into her eyes.

Maybe, JUST maybe it was the new atmosphere around her, or it was the way the strange woman in front of her casually peered into her soul through her eyes, but for once, she felt uneasy, weary of what would happen if she were to truly anger the stranger. "Thank...you..." (Y/n) spoke softly, her voice almost a whisper, but it was loud enough for it to travel to the other's ears. "Kafka, it's Kafka, and you're welcome~" And just like that, the strange woman was back to her usual happy-go-lucky attitude.

"Hmmm.... Perhaps as a sign of gratitude, you could...stay with me temporarily."

"Excuse me?"

—————
STELLAR TALES (I)

A/N: The reason (y/n) was fighting soldiers was because she got caught trying to smuggle food for the people living along the border. Talk about being  'Sneaky'

Y/N: HEY! I'm trying to do good deeds in life. My parents raised me to do good in the world. (Also, that woman...kafka was it? She's weird and scary...)

Kafka: Did you say something?

A/N + (Y/N): Where did you come from.....

Kafka: Does it matter?

A/N: ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS I WILL TRY TO CONSISTENTLY UPDATE HEHWHWHE