1.Thorki

One fine day

The God of Mischief aka former Prince of Frost Giants was reading a book on the windowsill when he heard some voices whispering, he smiled.

A giggle.

Followed by another giggle but he ignored it and continued reading without looking up.

Behind a pillar were two children, one with black hair, emerald green eyes, and pale white skin, and the other with blond hair with blue eyes, and fair skin giggling to each other with a plan. The plan is to sneak up on their mother to surprise him.

As they moved towards the window still, they were suddenly flying in mid-air.

"Caught you," said Loki with a smirk.

The children were letting surprised squeals and giggles while Loki carefully put them down.

"Aww, you're no fun Mommy!" pouted the five years old boy with fair skin.

"Yes, brother and I were supposed to surprise you." said the same-aged boy with pale skin.

Loki laughed and hugged his twin children. He asked, "What are you two doing here? ". They went to meet their uncles and aunts in Avenger's Tower.

"We bought a gift for you!" said both the children in unison.

"Oh, what is it?" asked Loki curiously. The twins looked at each other, then at their mother. They held a Pink Carnation with their joined hands. The pink flower is round, layered, and has a slight ruffle appearance with a subtle balmy and spicy fragrance, and remission of cloves.

Loki was pleasantly surprised, and accepted the flower with "Thank you so much, my bairns." He kept the flower in a vase with water and asked them "Where did you get them from?"

They said "From Midgard." in unison. The pale-skinned boy, Fenrir added "Uncle Tony helped us." and smiled.

"Hmm, Do you know what the flower symbolizes?" asked the God with a gentle gaze and smile on his face.

The fair-skinned boy, Modi looked at his brother for an answer but got a shake of the head in return. They both looked at their mother and said "No, mommy."

Loki smiled and bought them to the window, gazing at the Asgardian city below.

He looked at the curious eyes of the children and asked "Do you remember Jesus in Christian culture?"

They answered yes and he explained "According to a Christian legend, carnations grew from the Virgin Mary's tears as she watched Jesus carry the cross. It shows the familial love of a Mother and Child. A mother's love for her child does not waver. She may not be the smartest, or always say the right things, or wear fancy clothes, but she shows up for her child, time and time again, in unexpected ways. Her care and concern are always there, even when her child is fully grown. It's a heart and soul connection that transcends the test of time."

The children were focused, he continued "The carnation means fascination, distinction, and love. This is how they became associated with motherly love."

"Oh, wow." exclaimed Modi while Fenrir was deep in thought.

Loki looked at his firstborn, who looks exactly like me, and asked "What's wrong, my bairn?"

Fenrir hesitated but looked at him and asked with a small voice "Do you love us, Mother?" his brother too looked at his mother.

Loki's gaze held unconditional love and tenderness, hugged his children close to his heart, and said "I Love You, My Bairns, always."

They were smiling and hugging each other when they heard a voice ask "What did I miss?" and startled by the voice of the God of Thunder.

The children exclaimed "Father." and tackled him for a hug. Thor caught them safely, returned their hug, and picked them off the ground.

He asked "Did you guys enjoy your time in Midgard, my sons? "The children responded with a yes and started explaining their experience with the Avengers happily.

While listening to the children talk, he looked at his Queen, who was staring at them with gentle eyes but looked away when he met his gaze. The trickster went back to reading his book with a flushed face.

Thor told them to go greet their Grandparents and they left their parent's bed chamber. He walked to his wife with a smirk.

Loki's body tensed but braved himself and said in a cold tone,"Go away, you Oaf."

"Aww, I already apologized for last night." Thor said and got a fierce glare in return.

"I told you not to do it but you did." complained Loki with a red face. The God, now Husband hugged his wife, bit his reddened ear lightly, and replied with his deep husky voice(which he knows does the trick) "But you liked it."

Loki shivered but couldn't retort because he knew the answer himself.

When he was about to change the topic, he was blocked by his husband's tongue and was carried off to the bed to do intimate things.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Extra:

The next morning

The God of Thunder yawned and went inside the bathroom. He stood at the door and looked at Loki, who was covered with love marks frowning in front of the mirror.

"Thor" Loki called.

Thor said "Here".

Loki said "I think, last night was child consuming day" and was staring at his husband.

"Oh, wow." Seeing that he was glared at, he changed his words "I mean, Shit."

"You knew it already, right?" Loki eyed him suspiciously.

"What? No way...now, it is Shit." Seeing that his wife was angry, he scratched his head and thought of ways to coax him and followed him, who was leaving the bathroom.

Unknown to them, Mother Frigga cut off the illusion of them in a mirror with a gentle and playful smile and thought 'I don't think there will be only three children in history.'