{part 1}

Nagi's perspective:

*Sigh* another day of school, how troublesome. "Nagi!!" Said a distant voice behind me, "Yo Nagi, want to play football during break time?" I turned around as saw that the 'distant voice' was Reo. "Mhm, sure." I said softly. As me and Reo walk through the hall, we pass by Isagi, the class president. He's very cheerful, and has a kind spirit. But he dosen't look like the studying type.

Isagi noticed me and Reo and said, "Good morning Nagi and Reo." Reo stopped and stared at him for a while before said, "Good morning to you too Isagi." I said "Mhm, good morning." but I dont think I should waste my breath and saliva on people I don't really know that well.

As we arrived class, girls were already walking towards me and I lost sight of Reo. After a few minutes, I catch Reo glaring at me and the girls, being jealous as always. After that, I sat down next to Reo and laid my head on the table. Isagi came up to the front to announce that the teacher was absent, everyone cheered in happiness, including Reo. But I couldn't care less.

﹒♡﹒

After going through boring classes, it was finally break, I queued in line waiting for my food with Reo. Some random dude from another class walked up to Reo and flirted with him. Reo looked puzzled and didn't say anything, but I obviously didn't keep quiet. I pulled the dude's collar and I looked at his name tag. His name was 'Yukimiya' , and I kicked him to the ground. "Stay away from him, you jerk." I said furiously. Yukimiya looked at me and said, "Do you have a problem with it? Are you even his boyfriend?" I kept quiet for a bit saying, "No, i'm not his boyfriend" Yukimiya replied and said, "Then mind your own business, bitch."

Without hesitation, I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. His nose was bleeding and he glared at me, he stood up and we had a one-on-one fight. Reo grabbed my hand and we both ran out of there into the boys bathroom. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Don't suddenly go pick a fight with somebody you don't even know!" shouted Reo. I kept quiet and reluctantly nodded. Reo sighed and we both went back to class as the bell rang.

We arrived class and the teacher hasn't arrived yet. We take a seat and Reo looks at me and says, "Why'd you pick a fight with Yukimiya?" I didn't say anything for a minute or two and I said, "I don't know, my mind told me to." Reo looked at me and sighed.

The teacher arrived and everyone kept quiet.

﹒♡﹒

After 2 hours, we finally had lunch. I went to the cafeteria with Reo and I spot Chigiri and Kunigami. Both of them walked up to me and greeted me. "Hihi Nagi." said Chigiri. I responded back by saying, "Hi." after that akward interaction, I walked pass Isagi's table. He was sitting with Naruhaya. Naruhaya's in the same class as Chigiri and Kunigami but I rarely speak to him.

I stood still and went to Isagi's table, and sat down. Isagi and Naruhaya looked at me confusingly, but Reo was even more confused than them. "Uhmm.. I think your sitting at the wrong table?" said Naruhaya. "No, im in the correct table." I replied. Reo whispered in my ears and said, "Uhm, whats your problem? You know damn well we sit with Chigiri and Kunigami."

I whispered back, "I know, im just changing it up a little." Reo looked at me in anger.