But....you promised. ~NR♡

You were on the wrong side of the law and popped up on the radar of the avengers and shield, you werent a killer or thief but caused riots and things you had said and done caused wars between different countries. You are a god, caused so many pain upon but nobody seemed to understand you. Well that was until you met 'Naomi'

You had met Naomi in a bar after trying to drink your pain away, she asked to be sat next to you and treated you to a drink. You two instantly hit it off and started dating a few weeks later. Today it was your 6 months anniversary and you decided to tell her the truth about yourself and your powers. Ever since you realised you had falen in love with Naomi she moved in with you and you stopped causing riots and war, instead of that you went and created peace in the places you caused pain previously.

Right now you were done with cooking a lasagne for you and your girlfriend Who would be home from her 'job as a teacher on a primaryschool downtown' Just when you were finished cooking Naomi walked into your appartment "hey babe" "hey love" you greeted her back. She gave you red Roses and a peck on your lips "happy anniversary, i love you." It wasnt the first time she said it but everytime she did woyld make your heart go crazy, its true what they say you surely do fall in love more and more with her every passing day "i love you too, my beautifull star." You kissed her soft and deep putting all your love in the Kiss.

The nickname was formed after a night of stargazing on your fourth date, the date where you asked her to be yours. You were watching the stars together when you looked into her eyes Who were shining brighter than the brightest two stars hence why you call her your star, the brightest one of all.

You were eating and chwtting about your day when you took her hand and a deep breath "baby? I want to tell you something but dont get mad please..." "I promise to love you either way, whats wrong love?" "Im a godess and i have the power of causing riots, war, destruction but also peace, love and fertility." You would expect her to be shocked or angry or Just not believing but she remained the same so you went on "the riots and war caused 6 months ago were my fault... but when i knew i had fallen in love with you, i stopped and solved it." She nods her head then the door busts down and 12 agents surround you "w-what...naomi, babe...no....." i looked at her and she had a look of guilt and pain over her face. "Yn yln, youre under arrest of SHIELD." "What no, naomi...." "take her away..." "okay agent Romanoff" the agent whobcuffed you said "but....you promised" she avoids looking you in the eyes and speaks with a slight Waver of voice "I dont love you. It was all a lie. I knew Who you were i Just had to get your trust and evidence or a confession." Your heart breaks and tears stream down your cheeks "i loved you, i changed for you, you healed me after being broken only to return my broken heart even more shattered and damaged than it already was. Walk. To. Hell. Agent romanoff." You spat with a voice crack you suddenly broke your cuffs and fought off all agents putting them into sleep with your magic all except Romanoff "whats your name, agent." "Natasha, Natasha Romanoff." You chuckled bitterly "All was a lie huh, oh fuck me thats Just beautifull"

Her heart shattered seeing you so upset and brokenhearted even more because she knew she was the reason.
Truth is she did love you, she told herself over and over again she shouldnt but in the end your charms  her love for you won. She didnt want to complete the mission, but she had to. "Im sorry...." she whispered. She was convinced you would kill her. But you Just fell to your knees being to broken and Just wanting to die. You had nothing to live for anymore.
She felt like screaming and crying when she heard youre broken voice with determination saying "18 bullets to the heart, i survived them all. However this pain is one i wont survive the night of. Either you kill me, by shooting me with a vibranium bullet in my heart or ill actually die of heartbreak. You choose Naomi... i mean Natasha. Just know whatever you choose.... my blood is on your hands."

Dont forget to vote and comment if you want a pt 2 or that i make a book out of this xx