Insomnia ~WM♡

It has been 6 months since Wanda joined the team and her brother died, she got better woth you and Natasha by her side but she still has nightmares ocassionaly this night being one of them.

You woke up by a blood curling scream and cries you sprinted in your shorts and sportbra to where the noise came from being met with wandas room. You walked in knowing this was a nightmare and got a bottle of water setting it down on the nightstand lifting the still sleeping sokovian in your arms and lap soothing her trough her crying and gently waking her up from her nightmare she launched awake and began to hit your chest to let her go when you Just pupled her tighter in a hug whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

She relaxed visibly in your arms recognising your voice, perfume and even your touch. You gave her the water still stroking her face and blushing hair behind her face. "yn....thank you for always being here for me. Im sorry for waking you...." you could hear the vulnerability and sincerity in her voice and kissed her head. "Ill always be here for you Wands, your my witchy, my bestfriend. I love you, never apologise for something you have no control over" both of your hearts cracked a little when you called her your friend. Wanda because she hoped you had the same feelings for her and yours because you hated lying to her.

She was never Just a friend to you, she was wanda, your witchy you are the only one allowed to call her that the others get treathened with headtilts and energyballs even Natasha Who was a close friend of the both of you wasnt allowed to call her that. No exceptions, Just. You.
You fell for her and realised you loved her as more than a friend when during a game of truth or dare Vision had to Kiss wanda, you were jealous as ever and if you were the hulk you certainly wouldve released him on Vision. Wanda knew she loved you when she imagined vision was you and kissed him passionately and deep, only when she realised it were hard metal lips she retracted her lips quickly and glanced at you Who wouldnt catch her eyes and she sighed sadly.

You get snapped out of your head by wanda kissing your cheek, and chuckling when they turn a crimson red and your eyes snap to hers. You smile softly "We should go to sleep" wanda sighed and a tear fell down her cheek. "I cant, and i dont want to everytime i close my eyes i see him again.." you nod slowly suddenly having a brilliant idea.

"Okay wait here ill be right back, put on some warmer comfy clothes ill explain in a bit." Before she could say anything you were already out of the door and she chuckled softly with a gentle smile grazing her plum lips .

You grabbed some blankets and cushions putting them in the trunk of your jeep. Racing to the kitchen packing some snacks and drinks. After taht you went to your room put on a hopdie and put one in the bag knowing wanda would most likely be forgetting to put on a warm shirt and would freeze and then steal your hoodie because she loves your clothes, how comfy they are and that they smell like you what gives her comfort.

Everytime your on a mission and she isnt she would sleep in your bed with one of your hoodies on and your cushion clutched tightly to your chest. Thats how much she always missed you and how anxious she was to lose you too.

When you were done you went and fetched a wamda Who was full of questions but remained quiet. You led her to your jeep and drive out of the garage thebradio playing softly anf you holding wandas hand which she gratefully took playing with your rings and fingers.

You were so focused on the road you missed the affectionate and adoring look wanda gave you when you soflty started humming to the song on the radio, after 10 more minutes you arrived on top of a cliff on the side of a forest.

You got out and grabbed wandas hand leading her to the blankents and cushions you had positioned the bag with snacks next to it. "Wow, yn this is amazing. Thank you so much" she gently kissed your cheek while bouncing up and down with happiness, you chuckled sodtly looking at her with adoration.

"Come on, lets watch the stars." You both sat down with you backs resting up and she immediately got closer to you. At first she Just held you hand, then after a few minutes she laid her head on your shoulder and you dont know how it happend but now she was in between your legs head laying back against your chest and your arms around her with her arms on top.

You saw her shivering and ket go of her she was going to protest when you spoke up "ill hold you again in a bot, but put one of my hoodies on first your shivering. She smiled gratefully and put it on immediately. Amd junped in your arms again landing you on your back with her on top of you faces only inches away.

"Yn? Promise me you wont leave me?" You look at her confused "why would i ever leave you wanda? I love you, i wont leave if i dont have to. Your my bestfriend" she sighs frustrated "But i dont wanna be your friend i wanna Kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until i lose my breath, ive always zeen you as more than my bestfriend. I just wished you love me back the same way. I want you, all of you. Hell i need you to survive. Losing you would crush me, so even if you dont want me as more than a bestfriend ill still be your friend. I rather live with the pain of rejection than the pain of losing you." She had tears in her eyes. Whilst yiu had them already streaming down your face but it were happy tears. The woman Who you love loves you back and wants you Just as much as you want her. You were so happy you forgot to say anything. "Please say something." Wanda whispered and when in her opinion it took you too long to respond she was going to stand up but you tightened your arms around her.

"Yn...let me go." "No, now i have you ill never let you go again." She was still processing your words when  you put your hand on her cheek "can I Kiss you...?" It was a whisper you said in her ear and you could feel her breath hitching on your neck she pushed your shoulders down let her arms give out and attacked your lips with hers it was hungry yet soft and passionate the pace got up and you had to get air. "Wow..." wanda breathed out you gently smashed her lips on yours again kussing her deeply with all the love you have for her. "Ive been wanting to do that for so long.." you breathed out you resten your foreheads on eachother and both had huge smiles on your face "i love you" it slipped before you knew it but you relaxed when she placed a peck on your lips "i love you too...more than anything." You kissed her soft and slow her lips and taste already being your New and greatest addicition. "Be mine?" You asked her a little shy suddenly. "I wouldnt wish to be anything else." It was sealed with a kiss and the both of you cuddled up spending the rest of the night watching the stars with occasional stolen glances and kisses. It was the start of something new, with your favorite person by your side.

Im really proud of this chapter ♡

Dont forget to vote and comment if you want a pt 2 or that i make a book out of this xx