Day of the Dumpster part 1

Angel Grove Radio: It's a stupendous Saturday in Angel Grove, And a big hello goes out to Ernie and the kids at the Angel Grove Youth Center Gym and Juice Bar. Keep those fruit shakes flowing, Ernie".

Jason and Zack were sparing together, Trini was practicing with her kata, and Kimberly was practicing. And I was practicing my boxing which I did every day. I normally train with Jason or Zack but today I was practicing boxing. 

I watched as Kimberly did the land perfectly and Trini smiled and said " Good job Kimberly".

Kim smiled at Trini and said, "Thank you Trini". Since I had brothers, I got along with boys more but Kimberly and Trini were different, they liked to come to the gym and also shop and were just easy to be around.

I watched Jason and Zack spare, I smiled at the scene, I saw Jason smiling back and I went to change out of my workout clothes.

I heard Zack say something to Jason but I didn't hear the whole thing. I saw Bulk and Skull come in, I rolled my eyes after Bulk and Skull tried to ask out Kim and Trini and it didn't work and Bulk saw me and came over to me said "Hey gorgeous why don't you and I go got some time, I swear I saw Jason giving Bulk mean look".

I smirked and said " I would rather go out with fish than you идиот"( idiot)

Bulk's face changed and I saw Zack laughing and Jason looking at me with anger in their eyes, more so Jason, my father and Jason's father were best friends, I was born in Bulgaria, and my brother was as well. When I met Jason, I didn't speak English much, and Jason helped me.

Bulk looked at me and said "Well next time speak English this is America. My anger sparked, I hated when people brought up that I am not American or not born here, I am now a  dual citizen of America and I knew Zack was right beside me and so was Jason put his hand on my shoulder and Zack said " Hey Bulk  don't ever say that again!"

Zack as well as the others knew that my mother struggled with English, I did slip into Bulgarian when I got mad or just day to day, I taught Jason Bulgarian so he knows it. I put a hand on Zack as well as Jason. I could tell that Jason calmed a bit and I said " he isn't worth it, I turned to Bulk and said, " Bulk you know when you bully people it just shows me that you are small and insecure." With that, I pull Jason and Zack away for them. 

Jason had classes and Zack was helping him with the setup 

After a really good workout, I changed into something a little more me than my workout clothes. Blue pants with white striped and purple crop top with hoop earning with my blue-white shoes.  I put my workout clothes in my bag and I chose not to wear my hair. 

I sat down at the table with my friends and watched Billy train with Jason. I just stared at him. When I first met Jason, I had a big crush on him, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship by telling him of my feelings.