Husband's sex with his wife's sister

This is the story of me and my sister-in-law. All names in this story are fictitious. Because this story is true. I was married for two years and I had a beautiful son. Once my wife asked to go on a picnic by the sea. It was made and my two days off was coming. My wife said that we will take Jiya with us. Jiya is my only sister-in-law. My father-in-law had two children, one is my wife and one is my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law is twenty years old and she is beautiful but also very sexy.

Well, the program has been decided and Sister-in-law has also been informed. She came to our house a day earlier. We had to leave in the morning. We quickly had breakfast and put the things in the car and left. After 2 hours of driving, we reached our hut. I used to get the hut from the office last year. It was a nice bungalow. It was only reserved for the enjoyment of officers but I used to go around and take it. My wife loves my sister-in-law very much and believes everything she says, that's why I also have to listen to Jiya's words to keep my wife's heart. Well, we reached our hut, there is something like that each hut has a large area reserved where no other person can come. It's the same way we came, now there was a guard sitting at the door who wouldn't let anyone in without permission. So it was a fairly safe type of hit. Well, we reached there and as soon as we arrived, we went down into the sea It was very quiet. The weather was also very romantic. We enjoyed ourselves for a long time, my son was sleeping happily. Well, it was lunch time and I was quite tired, but Jiya was still tired, she was wearing jeans pants and a t-shirt. And she was not taking the name of coming out of the water. My wife called her and asked her to eat. Well, after we all finished eating, my wife and Jiya again planned to go to the sea, but I refused.

Read here for full story .

https://www.besthotstory.com/2023/04/husbands-sex-with-his-wifes-sister.html