Sorry, READ TILL END

Hello everyone I know that I have been lying to you all, I just want to make myself clear today.

I love this story that I started and cherish it with my whole heart but recently I have gotten a very bad writing block. I have been getting lots of love and messages from you guys asking when am I gonna publish a chapter, I don't wanna lie now.

When I started this book I had just started it as fun but now I see writing as my true passion and my love now seeing that so many people have loved this story I feel guilty and I am forcing myself to write this book but all the chapters which were my drafts have led me to a dead-end in this story I just keep forcing myself to continue the book which has affected me in many ways.

I wished I was capable of finishing this book but I am very sorry to announce that I am officially closing this book and for sure I am not leaving it unfinished I will work better on myself and release a new series on this, studies and writing is something which I am not able to balance in recent years which affected my studies and my writing I will work on my self and return with another series for this book.

I have noticed that many of you guys have left from reading my book, I am very sorry but I will continue writing more stories it is not the end of my writing but I will need some time to return with this specific book I am very sorry to disappoint you guys.

All I am asking for now is to please support my future writings and please forgive me