💗

Hey baee, you look gorgeous today omg.

Just skim this bbg skimmm

Info from me to you-
-chapter symbol meanings:
   • = Elesio pov
   * = 😉
   - = you can skip if you want faster pace

-there are probs mistakes, if so pls comment, i love hearing from you anywayy. Also you should be my best friend and dm me on smth, i promise I'm nice.

Insta- punkin_pie.0
Tt- punkin._.pie0

-The first three chapts are bad and I apologize, but please dont leaveee. I promise it gets better.

- There is a big TW on this book. Abuse, Mature themes, wtv you would think would be in here, probs is in here.
-the beginning is kinda boring but its fast and gives detail into Deidre's past so.. its worth it
-i recommend skipping some chapts if you don't like slow pace. i have disclaimers at the top if it is easy to skip and what you would miss.- i will try to put disclaimers on the Chapter name as well but that will be later on.

There will be no face claim bc i love you and your envisions are perfect <3
I might do a little board or smth but probs not xx

The couple:
A relationship in which both partners have equal longing and need for change and they find that change and healing while their relationship grows stronger.

Character descriptions
↓       ↓       ↓       ↓       ↓ 
These suck but read the first couple chapts( their short) and you'll get the vibe of them
Deidre Doherty
Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world..
thats abt to get way to accurate..

She is a kind soul, over taken by the danger of trust. Maeve has trauma, and because of that, she has trust issues, especially with men. She will react to some things slightly out of pocket, she'll shed a tear or smth, but she is only just starting to heal her wounds.Because of these scars, she has thick skin. She is not an innocent little girl, she will be upright with her feelings towards someone and she is not afraid to stand up, it is her trauma that holds her back from pure power  and that should not be over looked.
- btw she probs wont have much of a personality until later bc shes #traumatized

Elesio Corsetti
aka mafia boss and my fav boo ting

He is a gorgeous man in power and he is aware of it. He has had toxic men surrounding him for the past years as his mother and sister stayed in Italy when he was forced to leave. His father was always a cruel man but when it was time to shed his crown to Elesio, things took a turn for the worst. The story starts with Elesio as a cold man stuck in a tower of power and hatred (like a lil princess lol) longing only subconsciously for freedom. His fathers abuse changed a part of Elesio's brain and made him forever aware of the imperfection around him ( high-key|low-key has a compulsion disorder -Which will be mentioned slightly). Elesio does not like talking, eye contact( unless he staring which is dif), or discussion on his pre made action- aka he doesn't like correction( unless from authority obv but there isn't one except pa pa and he still doesn't like that lol so..).

He is used to being the man in power and no one treating him any different so don't hate on him when he's a lil strict.

Fyi- i changed her name from maeve to deidre so if you see a maeve straggler pls inform me mwah

Also jsyk the little things at the top of each chapt are random things from my notes app so dont hate ok? Tysm
ILOVEYOUxxx please read bc you love me too 😔🤗💗