chapter 1: the accident

Harry pov:

I was sitting next to malfoy in potions class Great. Just GREAT. Although malfoy is good at potions hes a bit of a git aswell and will put his snarky comment anywhere he can. But he still can be nice in a few situations..

"Oi pottah, give me those two mistletoe berries." He sneered i just gave it to him i am quite fascinated on how he works. He stired twice anti clockwise then he took out his wand and waved it after that i heard neville gasp and then everything went black for me.

Draco pov:

I waved my wand to finish the potion i was proud of myself and potter. Potter msinly for the reason he didnt mess something up.

I heard a gasp from behind me and saw neville's potion exploded and that his cauldren slightly tipped it over on accident i quickly dodged it as it fell but harry wasnt so lucky.

"MR. LONGBOTTOM! 100 points from gryfinddor!" He moved closer to where harry was and cleared a bit of the smoke and saw a cat in his place as it quickly got up.

The cat looked startled when it saw snape and started to meow rappidly

The cat looked at theyre paws and tail and started to just screech i suppose? "Merlins beard

The cat looked at theyre paws and tail and started to just screech i suppose? "Merlins beard.. harry is that you?" Snape said in a unamused tone as the cat started to rapidly nod his head.

I snickered as snape turned to me giving me a glare then turning back to harry and picking him up "Me and mr. Potter are going to dumbledores office. And mr. malfoy you come with us." Why me..? I quickly ran behind snape and saw he was struggling with potter as potter was currently biting and scratching snape. Snape sighed "You know what.. draco. You take him." Snape said in a defeated tone "Wha- Why cant you hold him?!" "Cause he dosent like me draco." Snape forcefully put potter in my hands and continued walking.

Potter suprinsingly wasnt biting me and was actually just chilling in my grasp snape looked over "What the bloody hell- okay thats not fair is it mr. Potter?" Potter looked up at snape and hissed "huh, fiesty are you pottah?" Poter had the audasity to BITE me! "HEY! NO BITING" potter hissed then went back to chilling in my grasp

We arrived to dumbledores statue as snape said the password (its 1:25 am and i do not feel like looking up what it is.) And entered "Dumbledore we have a.. problem." Dumbledore looked up from the papers he was holding "Yes, what is it snape? and why have you brung a cat in my office?" Potter hissed "and a fiesty one at that." Snape sighed "Well while we were in potions class neville seemed to have mixed an unknown potion and it tipped over and fell on mr. Potter. Turning him into a cat." (Sounds like a you problem ngl)

"ah. And i see he didnt really want to come with you, did he snape?" Dumbledore pointed at snapes bitten snd scratched hand.

Snape sighed "yes he wasnt keen on coming but it seems he didnt bite nor scratch mr. Malfoy here." Dumbledore raised a brow and looked at me to see potter happily laying in my arms "hmm.. i see.. mr. Malfoy, have you had experience with taking care of an animal?" I raised a brow but nodded "Then there shouldnt be any problem for you to take care of him?" I tensed a bit i mean potter DOES need to be taken care of by someone..

"Yup.. no problems." Dumbledore smiled "well then, you have a private room and you'll see that youre belongings have already been placed there. The room is in coridor _ on the right. Also its colours are to be pleasing to the users, so the colours will be youre favourite colour." I nodded and looked at snape for his approving nod.

I walked in the corridors getting multiple whispers from a few other students but i didnt really care it was late and i was tired

I went inside and saw there was 1 bedroom with a rather small bed, a nice kitchen and a small couch large enough to fit 3 - 4 people and potter and best part was it was only green, wasnt expecting potter to like green!

"Oi pottah you like green aswell? Wasnt expecting that with 'the boy who lived'" potter quickly started to scratch me until i let him go "Alright.. alright no need to scratch!" I let him go and he just went to lay on the couch and i looked st the time "Oh, its 10pm already, i suppose we should go to sleep then pottah?" potter nodded then went on the bed curling up and seemingly falling asleep. I got changed and went to bed to.

I woke up to something tossing around in bed i looked over at potter and saw it was him who was tossing "potter knock it off im trying to sleep." He didnt stop be looked.. distressed? I quickly became worried "Potter?" He didnt stop so i quickly picked him up "Potter!" I started to shake him in my arms "WAKE UP!" He slightly jolted up when i screeched but atleast he was awake.

I let potter go "Go to sleep pottah. And dont start toss and turn again." I sounded like i didnt care but if im honest.. i was extremely worried. Potter nodded seemingly ashamed of himself. I layed back down and went to sleep

Harry pov cause i want to:

I made sure that malfoy was asleep "Am i really doing this..?" I meowed to myself and went under his arm and cuddled my snout into his chest. I must say as a cat his scent is nice..

----L----------O----------L---------------------------

Draco pov:

I woke up and felt something fluffy in my grasps i hugged it for a few minutes before getting up. I looked at what it was and realized it was harry "Wha- pottah?! What were you doing under my arm!" Harry looked up at me and stuck his tounge out

I grabbed him by the scruff "Dont be rude! I asked you a perfectly good question!" He started to hiss and try to scratch my face "Hey! Stop trying to scratch me!" He hissed again "merlins beard.. harry we need to go to breakfast were gonna be late!" Harry started to hiss and i started to hold him close and he immediatly became doclle which i found weird

I opened the door to the great hall and i saw all heads snapped towards me. I quickly walked to the slytherin table "Whoa, when did you get a cat familiar?" Pansy raised a brow "I didnt?" I looked down at potter sticking his tounge out at her "oh him? Longbottoms potion exploded and turned harry into a cat." Pansy and blaise started to laugh "The boy who lived got turned into a CAT? by longbottom no less!" Potter jumped onto the table and straight to scratching  and/or biting her "HEY!" "Heh. Yeah. He does that." "GET HIM TO STOP!!" She screeched while blaise was laughing

Dumbledore tapped his spoon on his gauntlet and harry became docile and jumped onto my lap and curling up on it "Awh.. gotta say Potter in cat form is cute.." i heard blaise say "CUTE MY ASS! HE BIT ME!" "Youre problem pansy." Pansy grumbled and started eating

I lightly shook harry "Come on ha-- Potter. Wake up you needa eat somethin." Harry raised his head and sat up i picked up a bit of chicken and gave it to him which he chowed down quickly.

I picked pottah up and went to potions class, despite being snape's favourite he wont hesitate to knock points off of out house..

I sat down next to Pansy and she was reall weary of harry i mean, no wonder he was a little monster earlier. Snape cleared his throat "attention. Today we will be making _____ potion and please do not stare at mr. Draco he has a good reason that he has a 'familiar' with him." Harry hissed "Pstt.. harry! Shattap." I hugged him and he became docile. Wow its easy to calm him down

--after-------------------------------------class--

I took potter and went into our dorm and set him down on our bed "You need to stop scratching people potter!" He replyed with a hiss "Dont you hiss at me!" Merlins beard hes getting annoying..