All about Nova And Alexei

Nova is eighteen years old and just graduated high school. She is now moving to the city that doesn't sleep. Yes New York city. Against all her mothers rules. You see Nova has always been sheltered by her mother. He dad died when she was just four so her mom keeps her very close. She has never been to a actual school. Nova has been homeschooled all her life. She thinks the world is a great place even though her mom tells her otherwise. Nova wants to be a singer and North Caralina isn't somewhere you can do that. So she argued with her mother until she agreed to let her go and give her the money for a place for two months until she has a job. Now let's see how this new life goes for Nova.

Alexei is a twenty year old man. He is a very dangerous man but something about innocence attracts him. Alexei is apart of the Russian mafia. He's the most feared man in the world right now. What people don't know about Alexei is all he wants is to love and take care of someone. He wants a baby girl. He doesn't want to buy someone like his mafia friends do he wants to actually fall in love. No pressure just full on love. He's been looking for someone for so long but all the women he has went out with have been only trying to get his money and power. Why don't people just want love not the perks. Alexei thought about quitting until he saw this little brown headed girl at his favorite cafe.