...Explored

While Devi, Eleanor, and Fabiola were having a dull conversation, the hot pocket, including Talia, walked in. "Hey coyote girl, over here!" Trent called while Talia went to hug Eleanor and Fabiola from behind. "hey girls." Talia stated while Devi got up to speak with Paxton. "Talia!" Eleanor exclaimed, shocked. "Hello? Earth to fabiola. Oh my god Fabiola!" Talia yelled, pulling Devi's chair to sit next to fab. "yeah sorry.." Fabiola said. "You can't deny it now.." Talia said. "Deny what?" Eleanor asked, confused. "I think that's for Fabiola to confess.." Talia said. 

୨୧

"A quill pen, you gotta teach me some time.." Talia said, commenting on Eleanors statement. Paxton then walked by. "Hey Eleanor is it?" Paxton asked. "uhhhuuhhh yeah.." Eleanor stammered. " I think your mom was our server at Casa Mexico last night. She was cool. Gave us extra chips." Paxton said, about to walk away. "What? That's impossible." Eleanor commented. "No, for real." Paxton said after a while. "No. My mother's an actress on a cruise that's currently docked in the vibrant city of Cancún." Eleanor explained. "All right. Well, my mom knew her and talked to her and stuff, but maybe she was confused. Whatever." Paxton said shrugging it off. "You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You can't just start a rumor about someone's mom like that. Clearly, you think all Asian women look alike. You're a racist, Paxton Hall-Yoshida!" Eleanor screamed, about to say more before Talia cut her off. "Paxton I think you should go separate ways." Talia told him. Paxton sighed and was off. 

"hey eleanor, don't give what he said much thought alright?" Talia asked. "yeah..I uh.. alright.." Eleanor said, already thinking about it. "Obviously giving it thought, how about we hit in-and-out?" Talia asked, getting nods and approval from the two.

୨୧Instagram

777.Taliaa posted 1 second ago..

Taliaa posted 1 second ago

777.Taliaaa Bout to hit in and out with my girls @zombigrl.El @Fabiola.com

Liked by yfw_Paxton, zombigrl.El, Fabiola.com, and 1320 others

90 Comments; 

Zombigrl.El I love u soo much...
---Hide Replies

Fabiola.com Can't wait to eat.
---Hide Replies

Devi.101. Wait so you guys are close?
---Hide Replies

yfw_Paxton Check your dms.
---Hide Replies

Preetygirl.Zoee absolute beauty.
---Hide Replies

୨୧

"Yall ready to bounce?" Talia asked. "Only after we see your dms with paxton h-y!!" Fabiola exclaimed. "okayokay fine.." Talia said, opening her phone and viewing the messages with her.

yfw_Paxton Hey beautiful. Just saw your post, your doing good. Meet up at my place later? 

777.Taliaaa Sure, new nickname? Think I liked babe more..