twenty one

LAST CHAPTER 

MARIAHpuerto rico

MARIAH
puerto rico

Saturday
-

"Here My My." Mariah smiled as she handed Kamire a pink flower to pose with. "Smile baby." Mariah told Kamire who looked at the flower confused.

She put the flower behind her ear then smiled big showing her small gap.

"Yep you yo daddy kid foreal." Luis tried to stop himself from laughing at the little girl.

"Take yo ass own man. You killing the vibe." Mariah pushed his shoulder.

"What nigga? I bullied you and Kash when y'all was kids it don't stop here." He pointed at Kamire.

"My my you don't let Pops bully you okay? You whoop his ass." She nodded giving Luis a mean stare.

"Ima beat you up poppy." Kamire held her fist up. "You gone beat me ups foreal." Luis pretended to cry.

"Yep and i don't even care you cry." Kamire mean mugged him. "There you go baby." Mariah high fived Kamire as she walked back into the BnB.

"Ry go take Kamire to the kids side of the house, we finna start drinking." Mhady yelled.

Mariah walked to the whole other side of the mansion to the kids kitchen and rooms.

"Y'all can watch My My?" Mariah asked Bre and Kash who were eating pizza in the kitchen.

"Yea we not doing nothing anyways." Mariah smiled at Bre as Kamire walked over towards her. Mariah eventually made her way back to the adults side.

"Here." Mali handed her a bottle of Pink Whitney.

"Y'all motherfuckers and this zesty ass Pink Whitney." Cblu snatched the bottle from Mariah glancing at it.

"Take a shot. You gone start dancing like BK." Mali said as Mariah laughed lightly.

"Here cuz." Cierra said handing Mariah a 99% green apple shot. "These shits taste like poison." Mariah said giving it a light shake before cracking the small bottle open.

"Girl boo. You wanna get drunk or what?" Mariah shook her head and covered her nose taking the shot.

"Whew that shit is stout." She smacked her lips grabbing the sprite can infront of her to wash the taste out of her mouth.

"What y'all drinking on?" Kay asked walking in. He wore gray jogger shorts that sagged to show the brim of his PSD boxers and white T-shirt.

His "Flock" chain hung around his neck and flatly on his chest.

"Pussy ass Pink Whitney." Mariah smacked her lips. "Hit the bottle baby." Kay laughed taking a quick shot from the bottle of Pink Whitney.

"I see why this yo shit." Mariah smiled as Kay took a seat beside her leaving a light kiss on her cheek.

"Here neph." Luis passed Dougie a shot of Dussé.

"Lou stop getting him drunk cuz you never take care of him when he get like that." Mali said as Luis smacked his lips passing the whole bottle to Dougie.

"Nigga this my shit. We get as drunk as we want around this bitch." Mariah laughed slowly sipping from the red solo cup.

"You been smoking?" Kay asked examining Mariah's face. She nodded leaning her head back into the chair.

"Yo eyes red as hell." He smiled leaning back with her. Mariah felt at peace with her life.

She had her family, a love that was still longing, and a beautiful daughter to bring them all together.

She loved how her family and Kay's got along like they've known each other there whole life.

There was never a bad moment with the Ramirez-Perez-Brooks family.

*4hrs ltr*

"Pass me another one!" Mariah whispered to Mali

. Even though Luis told her she was done, Mariah had still been drinking all day.

Kay was drunk as well, he sat by the pool with a bottle of Hennessy.

Mali secretly poured Mariah a shot of blue casamigos then slid it to her under the table.

Mariah quickly took the shot then stood up leaving the kitchen.

She walked outside seeing Kay now standing up on his phone with the bottle nudged between his arms.

"Can I have some of that?" Mariah asked referring to the drink.

Kay looked up licking his lips, Mariah glanced at the neat four braids in his hair and how low his eyes sat.

Kay nodded as his tongue swiped his bottom lip once more. He gently handed Mariah the bottle, she took a long chug before handing it back.

"You look fucked up Ry." Kay laughed as Mariah lightly swayed to the side.

"I am bro. It's crazy." She laughed slowly as her pink nails intertwined with the white strings of his jogger shorts.

Kay slowly leaned forward as his finger brought Mariah's chin closer.

He leaned down connecting there lips. Kay pecked Mariah's lips twice, then pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

Mariah placed her hand on his stomach and the end of her palm sat on the band of his shorts.

"Come on let's go over there." Kay pointed to the private cabana that came with the house he rented.

It faces the Ocean and was ducked off by some Palm trees. Mariah smiled as Kay walked towards the cabana holding her hand.

Mariah kept up with the eager pace Kay was walking, herself being just as eager.

Kay pulled the blue curtains to the cabana back allowing Mariah to walk in first then pulling them back. 

Mariah sat on the long chair kicking her feet back to get comfortable.

She watched Kay with dark eyes as he placed his bottle, phone, lighter, and the 3.5 he had in his pocket on the table of the cabana.

Kay made his way towards the end of Mariah's feet. He pushed her legs apart before moving himself to be in between her legs.

Kay bent down giving Mariah a loving kiss, that he moved from her lips down her jaw and to her neck.

Mariah's hands fiddled with the band of his joggers as Kay struggled to unclip her bra.

"You love me?" Kay asked breaking the kiss.

"Of course I love you." Mariah answered maintaining there deep eye contact.

"You ready for baby number two?"

traph0use productions
AHHH FINALLY
shit i just now had the motivation to even finish ts
i had a whole layout that got deleted by wp

and it had smut in it. idky but at the time i had
a whole thing i was gonna right but it got deleted
i tried to rewrite it and it sounded corny

but ty to everyone who was there before book 1
even got deleted. Love yours!