New neighbors.

Lydia's pov.

I walked down the street towards my house and as I walked up the steps on my porch I noticed that there were people moving in next door. I rolled my eyes at the fact that the kids were probably going to be some preps or something. Then I opened the door and walk in my house.

Franks pov.
She was perfect. I thought to my self.
Her beautiful blue hair, her bangs that sat just above her eye brows , septum piercing, her Pearl jam T-shirt, black skinny jeans, bracelets, her hazel brown eyes, and her beat up sk8-highs in which perfected her whole outfit. And let's not forget about the fennel. I needed to know this girl I don't know why but I just did. I decided to go set up my room so I got stuff from the car and brought it up to my room which was right above my parents room. I smirked now they have to suffer listening to my music. Hehehe. I set all my stuff up like posters and pictures. I make my bed put all my clothes away and plop down onto my twin sized bed.

I admire how clean my room is because I know it won't stay this way for long. I put my head phones in and the misfits "Helena" starts playing. I shut my eyes and try to get some rest before my mother and father call me down for "dinner" which is probably just going to be take out or pizza.

Lydia's pov
I lay in my bed and decided I'm probably not going to eat dinner to night because I'm not really that hungry. I put my headphones in and put my ipod on shuffle. The postal service "Clark gable" starts playing and I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.
( i know the postal service wasn't a band at the time but I'm still going to have it in here cuz I love that song.☺)

************************************so how do you guys like my third book? It would really help if you comment any ideas or if you like it. And/or vote. Thanks bai.