CHAPTER 12! held anthony as if she were to break him if she touched too hard

REFLECTIONS ★﹚

CHERRY AND THE REST OF MIYAGI-DO GATHERED OUTSIDE THE DOJO!

tory used her keycard to open the dojo for all of the miyagi-do members, and they slipped inside. a couple of older students, including sam, miguel, and eli, went upstairs.

the rest of the younger students, like cherry and anthony, stayed downstairs to be look out. the plan was to get the footage of silvers assault on stingray, a cobra kai member, so they could post it on the cobra kai youtube channel, and expose silver for who he truly was.

everyone liked that plan, but only a couple of people liked cherry's other plan, which included hacking silvers bank account and sending herself all of his money.

ten minutes into the look out mission, every cobra kai student showed up in front of their dojo. how had they even known they were there?

a couple of the older miyago-do members rushed downstairs, joined by tory.

"so you're with them now?" devon stared at the blonde girl across from herself.

"you knew what would happen if him and his friends ever stepped into this dojo again." kenny looked over at anthony.

"how'd they know we were here?" sam asked, looking behind at her friends. "i don't know." robby frowned.

"mitch, come on, get your ass over here where you belong." kyler called over.

cherry's eyebrows knit with confusion. penis breath made his way over to their side, and unzipped his sweater, to reveal the cobra kai t-shirt he wore underneath.

"penis breath, how could you?" bert frowned.

"i don't know. maybe 'cause they don't call me penis breath. you guys have been so dead set on taking down cobra kai. i didn't even wanna leave in the first place. i mean, look around. they got snacks, swag, smoothies. our dojo doesn't even have a roof. or, like, any chicks." penis breath motioned aroumd the room. "no offense, sam. or cherry."

"all right, penis breath, shut up. we got a traitor, y'all got a traitor, so that cancels out. are we gonna throw down or what?" kyler rolled his eyes.

"i'm not a traitor." tory defended. "i'm just not buying what silver is selling. and neither should any of you."

"i am! proud traitor." cherry smiled, earning a laugh from anthony, who appreciated her light hearted joke.

"silver lied. to all of us." robby cut in.

"us? what us? only person who lied to me is you." kenny was beginning to get upset.

"robby's right. you don't wanna do this." miguel stopped kenny from getting close to robby.

"yeah, i do." kenny said, and threw the first punch.

both dojos erupted into fights.

kenny was so confusing. emotionally confusing. cherry loved him, she did, she couldn't stop herself from caring about him, but she despised him.