Three

"Attention Panthers! A reminder that all classes and school activities are canceled tomorrow due to public safety concerns," the person was heard saying on the PA as Wes got off the phone

"Attention Panthers! A reminder that all classes and school activities are canceled tomorrow due to public safety concerns," the person was heard saying on the PA as Wes got off the phone. "That was Sam," Wes said, putting his phone in his pocket and catching the attention of Amber, who was sitting next to him, and Mindy, who was leaning against the picnic table. "She's coming?" Amber asked in disbelief, "Yeah," Wes said, looking at Amber. "Watch everything get worse." Amber said as she shook her head. Wes went to say something, but Chad and Liv came over. "Listen, all I'm saying is that with everything going on right now, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." Chad said as they made it to the table, taking off their bags and sitting down. Mindy rolled her eyes at the couple. "He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request," she explained to the group, who were confused.

"It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose." Chad started pointing at Liv, then at the others. "You know exactly where I am, and I know exactly where you are," Chad added. "Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend," Liv said in a teasing voice. "And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend," Chad said, causing Amber to make a gagging noise at the couple. "Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?" Amber asked bluntly. "You bring up a very good point," Chad started, pointing at Amber. "Not that I want to sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get into his girl pants," Chad said, but was cut off before he could finish. "Great!" Liv said, cutting him off and kissing his cheek.

Honestly, Chad was the one holding off on the sex part, not knowing if Liv was the one to do it with. Look, he loves Liv, but not the way he loves Jax. Cutting Chad out of his thoughts, "Don't do it, Liv," Wes said, "There's a psycho out there; you make yourself harder to find, delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS," Wes said. Liv gave him a sarcastic thumbs-up. "Thank you very much, Edward Snowden," Chad said with a sarcastic smile. "Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun," Chad said, pointing over where Wes' mom is standing. The group looked over, and Judy gave Wes a nod. Wes gave his mom a nod back. "I'm sure she's asking everybody. I mean, Ghostface is back," Wes said. "The press still isn't saying Ghostface." Mindy said, looking at Wes. "My mom doesn't want to cause a panic." Wes said "It'll get out by the second or third killing." Mindy said "Jesus, Mindy, there wasn't a first killing of Tara alive." Amber said "Mmm, that means she could still die; even Jax could be next." Mindy said, "What the fuck?" Amber asked, raising her voice a little. "Or the killer could come back for her and Jax," Mindy said. "Fuck! Mindy, come on." Chad said, glaring at Mindy, not wanting to think about the person he was secretly in love with dying.

"I'm just telling you, "Arm up, okay? Pepper spray, check. Taser, check," Wes said, giving advice to them. "Girlfriend repellent, check." Amber said, mocking us and causing the group to laugh. "Nice. Thank you," Wes said. onestly, Chad was the one holding off on the sex part, not knowing if Liv was the one to do it with. Look, he loves Liv, but not the way he loves Jax. Cutting Chad out of his thoughts, "Don't do it, Liv," Wes said, "There's a psycho out there; you make yourself harder to find, delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS," Wes said. Liv gave him a sarcastic thumbs-up. "Thank you very much, Edward Snowden," Chad said with a sarcastic smile. "Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun," Chad said, pointing over where Wes' mom is standing. The group looked over, and Judy gave Wes a nod. Wes gave his mom a nod back. "I'm sure she's asking everybody. I mean, Ghostface is back," Wes said. "The press still isn't saying Ghostface." Mindy said, looking at Wes. "My mom doesn't want to cause a panic." Wes said "It'll get out by the second or third killing." Mindy said "Jesus, Mindy, there wasn't a first killing of Tara alive." Amber said "Mmm, that means she could still die; even Jax could be next." Mindy said, "What the fuck?" Amber asked, raising her voice a little. "Or the killer could come back for her and Jax," Mindy said. "Fuck! Mindy, come on." Chad said, glaring at Mindy, not wanting to think about the person he was secretly in love with dying. "I'm just telling you, "Arm up, okay? Pepper spray, check. Taser, check," Wes said, giving advice to them. "Girlfriend repellent, check." Amber said, mocking us and causing the group to laugh. "Nice. Thank you," Wes said.

"Oh, shit. Is that Vince?" Liv asked, causing the group to turn around to see Vince leaning against the car, looking at the group. "Wait. The creep you hooked up with last summer?" Chad asked. "Yeah, he worked with me, Tara, and Jax," Liv said, causing Chad to look at Liv upon finding out that Jax worked with that creep. "He worked with Tara?" Amber asked, turning to look at Liv when Chad looked back at Vince. "He's been stalking my Instagram for the last couple weeks," Liv said, making Chad look at her. "posting the creepiest shit." liv added as Mindy slowly lifted up her phone and took a picture of Vince, who heard them looking at him and blew the group a kiss. "It's probably time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw," Chad said, flexing his muscles.

"Maybe it's not the best idea to incite violence right in front of the sheriff." Liv said, grabbing his arm and pointing where the sheriff was standing. "It looks like he's leaving," Liv said when they saw Vince stop leaning against his car and spitting out his gum before heading to his driver's side. "Thanks anyway, boys." Liv said as she let go of his muscle with a squeeze. "Yeah, Mm-hmm," Chad said, smiling and squeezing his arm. Amber noticed the bruise on Chad's arm. "Hmm, Tara says she fought back hard. You've got bruises." Amber said, accusing Chad. "It's from football practice," Chad said, defending himself as the group looked at him. He leans his arms against the table. Wes got a text from Tara. "Oh, sure." Amber started but stopped when Wes spoke. Tara's awake. She just texted," Wes said, looking at his phone. "I'm going to the hospital. Are you guys coming?" Wes said he was getting up from his seat. "Yeah," Amber said first. "Yeah." Mindy said she was taking her headphones out. Everyone grabbed their stuff except Liv. "Oh, uh, I can't, but I'll meet you guys later." Liv said, pointing at the group. Wes gave her a look. "All right," Chad said, leaning down and giving Liv a kiss. After that, they all headed off to the hospital except for Liv.

•••

The group arrived at the hospital to find only Tara in the hospital bed. "Where is Jax?" Chad asked with a worried tone. "He's on the phone with mom," Tar said, making Chad nod. "I'm going to go find him," Chad told the group. As Chad left, he didn't see the smirk on Mindy's face. Mindy knows Jax and Chad had feelings for each other; everyone else did except Jax and Chad and maybe Liv, but Mindy has been rooting for them to get together.

Chad walked down the hallway, seeing Jax leaning against the wall, his eyes watery. Jax has been on the phone with his mom for 20 minutes. It was her basically telling him what a bad brother he was for leaving her alone, etc. Jax and his mom have had an estranged relationship ever since Sam left. While Sam was always fighting with Mom, when Sam left, he had to pick up the pieces. taking care of their mom when she was drunk. It got worse when she was drunk, making Jax protective of Tara and hiding the truth of how their mom truly was to Jax.

Chad reached Jax as he hung up the phone. "Hey," Chad said softly, still making Jax jump and turn around. "Oh, uh, hey," Jax said, wiping his eyes. Chad knew about the estranged relationship between Jax and his mom; they never really kept it secret from each other. "Are you okay?" Chad asked, making Jax nod. "Yeah, yeah," Jax lied, which caused Chad to give him a look. "Alright, no, but I will be," Jax said with a small smile. Chad smiled back at him. "Do you need a hug?" Chad asked, making Jax nod. He could really use a hug after the phone call with his mom. Chad nodded, wrapping his arms around Jax. It took Jax a few seconds before he wrapped his arms around Chad, who pulled him closer. After a few minutes, they pulled apart. Jax looked up at Chad. "We should probably head back to the Tara room," Jax said, causing Chad to nod in agreement. They reached the room, opened the door, and went in. "What were you two doing, making out or something?" Mindy teased, which made Jax flip her off. The group laughed at the duo as Chad went to sit by Mindy and Jax went by Wes, who was sitting on the empty hospital bed. Everyone just sat there talking about random things. Just enjoying each other's company.

~~~
I hope you enjoyed the chapter three of my Scream fanfic. I hope everyone has a good day and night.

 I hope everyone has a good day and night