Chapter 11.

Noises are not always shrill for me, For me they sometimes gives me the sensation of power I hold

The pistol in my hands doesn't seem to give my hand any weight, what it gives me is a power, Power that If I want I could take anyone's life, with this thought I fire the bullet directly aiming between the prostrate.
The loud sound of bullet hitting the prostrate rewinds the play of that night that happened three days ago.
Those ocean deep eyes that holded emotion deeper than the darkest pits of hell.

The guns were always a possession that I enjoyed having.
I was good at shooting guns, naturally so. First time I shot a pistol I was right on target. I enjoyed it. Feeling that there was a thing I could do that well gave me quite a boost, it always evoked a power in me that choosed to be hidden under my layers.
Letting my hold on the gun loosen and setting it on the table, before ambling my feets towards my office.

The office doesn't excite me much, but the place always remind of the power I hold on the people around me.
The only thing in it makes me eases me between these file is if you leaned way back in the chair and cranked your neck hard over, you could see the sky from my office window on the roof, delft-blue and cloudless so bright it looked solid.

The desk was piled up with thousands of files,
Files pending for my allowance to grant they were my hardwork, but some were even sent by dad for me to supervise the deal. The only thing that caught my eyes was a file, A file labeled with a name.
.Ciel Hale.
I previewed it once, but my hands still ache to grab it and savour its pages.
Shaking up all my thoughts, I picked up a file that's a contract to strong my territory, I know Michael will really try to contact someone from my place, but it will all be in haze, He can try all he want but he could never tackle me down from my place.

Sending its copy to Sameul, asking him to ready the final allowance of it.

I stepped out of my office leaving those files piled up on the desk for another day.

The hueish ash walls of this room never made me feel out of place,
The blue sky seemed to be draped into a little darken clouds, The splatters of watter on the door that separated these huesish ash walls and those forest floor so woven with ancient tree with a soft scent spreaded in the air: softened, verdant and freshly aromatic.
The guns got me so busy that I didn't even noticed that it had been raining.
Stepping my feets in my balcony I realized that the rain didn't stopped it still drizzled.

The rain, it always brought sort of comfort to me, that made me feel nothing is wrong, Everything I have lost isn't lost like it just disappeared in the dark for awhile and will come back.
It brings back the dead memories that buried somewhere deep in my heart, it makes it alive,
The memory of me and Daniel, the trees out there dancing in sprinkle of water is just enough for me to grab my Leica Q3, the view always remind me of Dan and me playing in the rain. I captured it but it didn't carried the view of the rain, it carried the memory of me and Dan.

Closing my eyes I feel it all,
The sprinkle on my face,
The dizziness in my brain,
The ache in my chest.
I feel it all.

The shrill rasp of the phone startled me. It sounded almost insistent, it didnt stop ringing as if demanding that someone answer, but the phone's rattling silenced the passing echos of winds.

Its trembling motion in pocket of my sweatpants makes me pull it out,
The display on it isn't something I expected its from unknown source, not many people have my number and those who have are totally known by me.

Without much of any gruff thought, I inclined the call only to be greeted by,
"Hey, It's you right. It's me."
Even though the observation of his about me isn't something ordinary, and the way he remarked about himself, but still I knew who is on the call. I knew that voice, I knew that voices that is so warm, with a rounded feel, something that feels cozy, like a blanket that wraps around or covers you, and touches your heart.
I knew who is it.
But still I played it along.

"And who you are, am I supposed to know that if yes than still I really don't know who you are."

"I...I-It's me, It's Ciel, Lilith." I could hear the tension caused by me in his voice, he is never calm but he is neither tensed most of the times.

Registering a fake amusement in my voice I continued,
"Oh it's you Rainbow, what pleasure do I have to receive a call from you" but still the end of my sentence was laced with heavy poison.

"I..I just wanted to thankyou for saving me that day, I just wanted you to know that I'm really grateful for it."

"But it didn't looked like you were in that moment, did it?" He knows what I mean but he won't accept it so soon,

"Y-yeah, that's why I called you to tell you I was sorry for being rude that day while you saved me." The meek confusion in his voice is all that

"How about I want to see you gratefulness."

Huh- what do you mean?

"I mean what if I want you to meet me"
I wasn't giving much thoughts to my word, and this one meant simple mock but sometimes we don't know meaning behind simple things even,

"No that can't be possible, I don't want to meet you"

"Oh, yeah how could I forget you won't break the rules set by your daddy dearest, and you don't even have a nerve to break it"
Eventhough I know he can't see me but right now he can surely feel my smirk, my sort of smile that carried sarcasm, poison, and Danger.

"No that's not it, I just don't want to meet you"

"Oh really Rainbow, if you really felt like that, then you won't be there calling me right now"

"No it isn't like that" I can feel his Adam bolb he isn't just nervous, he even seems to get heated.

"Just accept it Rainbow you haven't got a nerve to do it"

"No...I- can." His sounds toughened but I know it's edges are always soft,

"Perfect, so how about you meet me in one hour in the park where you were gonna declared dead if I wasn't in there."

"But how about, I mean how can I come there without dad's knowing"

"Just as you did before, Remember"

"But what if something happens?"

"No one needs to know"
With no more formal greetings I declined the call,
Fetching the keys of my ride but my camera still hung wrapped in my hand.

I stood in darkness until I became one.