𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

Monami

Gosh, this bloody traffic of Mumbai is so annoying! Am already irritated by waking up early and then this traffic. For a "not a morning person" like me this is such a helpless thing..

"Monu, common help me get this luggages out..the bus may come any time" screamed sid behind the car

Oops, are we already at the stop I didn't realize but ok fine, lemme go and help my buddies!

---

"

Huff, finally the bus is here" I turned to see a man holding his suitcase, wearing his backpack and with his sunglasses on ! OK, to be very honest this fellow human have a really good taste in fashion..like look at him he is such a "Minimal but slay" kinda guy , fu*k monami what you thinking

I took my freaking suitcase and climbed up the bus and made sure I sat on the last seat! So that I could enjoy the journey peacefully.

I finally took my seat, placed my luggage at their right place and sat on the seat stretching my hands and legs because I haven't moved properly since morning.

First , I spent the whole time in bathroom in half sleeping state , so I wonder If I brushed and took bath properly??, but who cares as I have my mouth freshner and perfume to the rescue.

---

I sat by the window , and closed my eyes as I felt cold breeze of air touching my face, It's been one hour since our journey started and I think I might not regret coming here..I looked at the mountains and the forest through the window and enhaled fresh air. Nature is so amazing

It would be a lie If I say, I didn't needed this trip because I desperately needed a break from everything..Dealing with same people and work and place was kinda exhausting but I am glad that sid and koel came up with this plan!

I was so engrossed by the beauty of the nature that it took me a long moment to realize that the bus has stopped moving!

I peeped through my seat, to see what's happening because it was really a unusual ,"pin drop silence" inside the bus

And the next thing I saw made me feel dizzy, empty, Anxious and what not!

They were 3 mens , one pointing his gun towards the driver, the other pointing towards us (the passengers) and the 3rd man may be in his mid or late 20s wearing a "all black outfit", was strolling throughout the bus to each passenger!

I glanced at sid and koel, and asked them to keep calm because these special agents are unpredictable especially these 2 they will never stay calm when the situation offers this "situation ", firstly they are experts and can handle this all easily but they are now weaponless and to add more fuel to the situation there is no network in here..So, if they want to call their team they can't

And then I saw the man near me, bending a little to get a better view of me!, I tried to act calm and patient and couraged myself to look into his eyes and I did!

He was a very rough looking guy, his eyes were staring my figure as If I am his prey ! But, I with my all mighty didn't back up and continued to stare at him too..

Within seconds there was a devil smirk on his face, which made me uncomfortable..

"Boss, let's go with got all the things they had" one of the man said while holding a boy full of all the cell-phones, jewelries and cash the passengers had!

"Nope, we didn't got everything there's still a diamond here which we need to snatch" he said while moving his eyes from my face to the man..Making him understand what he meant by "diamond"

"Hey, listen let's sort all this calmly ..You got what you wanted now please leave" Sid said while getting up off his seat

"How come can I leave this gem alone here" he said while trying to hold my hand, I was dumstuck but a moment later he was lying on the floor!

"Monu, you are ok right?" It was koel, she punched that bloody fellow to the ground..

And that's when it started, His mans held koel , sid and 2 other passengers who were protesting!

And taking the chance, that man got up yelling and held my wrist forcefully taking me out of the bus!

I yelled, I tried to get free of his grip but he was way more powerful than me, he glanced at me showing his red dark orbs which was filled with anger, hunger and lust!

***

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Do let me know your reviews about it