001

THIS WILL BE UPDATED AND RE WRITTEN AND FIXED SHORTLY, I APOLOGIZE BUT THIS WILL BE REALLY SHITTY!! Warning. Cringe 🤘🏼

Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku midoriya. An odd pair you'd never expect to see together because of their completely different personalities. Although.... They have a secret. Let's go back to their second year in middle school.

No one's pov;

Wait what's happening? Katsuki was being pinned and kissed roughly by Izuku. Though katsuki wasn't trying to break free, he sat there and let it happen. He didn't kiss back but he didn't stop him.
-
So your asking me? To be your fuckbuddy? Katsukis words were mixed with a sly smirk and he sat on the desk looking Izuku in the eye. Yes.. no feelings involved. Just a quick fuck every once in a while and we're done until next time. Katsuki hummed hmm... why not~ sounds like fun! Izuku stared into katsukis eyes, knowing katsuki wanted to ask something. Can I hook up with other people as well? Izuku just stared at katsuki. I forgot you were kinda a slut. What can I say, everybody loves me and wants a piece of me. Even you. Katsuki put his finger on Izuku's chest over his heart and shoved him a little. So can I? Izuku nodded. As long as I don't get STD'S from you. Katsuki glared. No one fucks me without a condom and theirs no exceptions for you. Condom or nothing. That's that. I don't carry std's. Katsuki huffed flipping off Izuku and walking away.
-
First year of UA
-
The two had finished their lovely activity and katsuki was panting as he stood to get his pants. Where you going? Katsuki smirks. Met this dude yesterday with a huge dick, normally I don't go back to someone twice unless we got something going on but it's huge... Izuku glared bigger then mine? Katsuki chuckled hmm maybe not as big as yours but.. eh it works. Izuku stands after katsuki not letting him leave. Well then why not stick with me? Katsuki chuckles. Move. I have to go. Izuku sighs im not joking around why can't you just.. stick to my fuck buddy. You said I have a bigger dick, and I bet I fuck you better. Katsuki huffed and turned to look at him. He's making me. What. Izuku was frozen looking at katsuki. Making you? What the fuck. Who does he think he is forcing you to- katsuki put his finger on Izuku's mouth. he threatened to tell everybody about us if i don't hook up with him. Tell everybody about us? Their is no us! I said no feelings! IM NOT THE ONE BLOCKING THE DOOR. I TOLD YOU IM GOING TO HOOK UP WITH SOME DUDE AND YOU BLOCKED THE DOOR TELLING ME TO STICK WITH YOU?! At least tell me if I fuck you better then he does. Seriously Izuku that dosent matter. You need to keep out of me and his business. Let him tell everybody, about how we fuck. About how you scream my name as I pound into you. Katsuki stares at Izuku in disgust. And ruin my career? Hell no!! What the fuck is your issue! Katsuki that has to count as rape THATS NON-CONSENTED SEXUAL ASSAULT. Izuku. If he tells people what will i do. I'll think of something. Izuku, I'll tell him this is me and his last meet up.. I'll tell him im cutting it off with you too. They stare and Izuku continues so.. I would be your only fuck buddy? Yes?? What does that matter? Nothing. Katsuki cut it off with that dude and told him he cut it off with Izuku too and the dude didn't wanna give up but eventually ended up not caring and just forgetting about it.
-
Katsuki and Izuku continued to meet up and eventually katsuki got tired of being used. So he's meeting up with Izuku today to tell him that. They've continued hooking up 5 1/2 months after he broke it off with the other guy, to only stick with Izuku but he's done. "Hey, come in." Katsuki walks in and sits down. "Izuku... I want to stop being your fuck buddy....." Izuku only stared at katsuki. "Why? Did you find someone with a bigger dick?" Katsuki cracked. "NO! Im not some slut anymore and im done being used as a toy for your enjoyment!!" Izuku stared at katsuki as he ranted on further. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH! You only think im some slut for you to fill with your nasty cum!" Izuku pulled katsuki up and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I don't think of you only as a slut.. and I'm sorry. We're done no more fuck buddies." Izuku let go walking katsuki to the door "wait im not done talking... I know your going to hate that we were fuck buddies after this but I feel like I have to tell you if I'm cutting you off..." " only way I'd hate being your fuck buddy is if you had STD'S" katsuki smiled a bit before it dropped and he hugged Izuku his mouth by Izuku's ear before speaking , "I like you and I want to be yours, going on dates and being a cute couple cuddling and shit. Not only sex. So knowing we were meeting up for only sex hurt me so I have to stop.." Izuku was shocked standing there as katsuki backed up heading for the door "your not gonna wait for my response? I like you too.. that's why I made you cut that guy off a few months ago. The fact he was able to see the same side of you I was I got mad. I didn't like the fact that he was touching you and I wanted you all to myself. Not only in a fuck buddy way but I wanted to call you over for a movie or dinner but I thought you'd say something like 'we're a sex only relation'  so i just didn't say anything. Sorry" katsuki was shocked to say the least and stared Izuku in the face and they stared at each other "really?" Katsuki muttered and put his hand on Izuku's chest "you like me?" Izuku nodded and kissed the side of katsukis head and katsuki blushed getting ahold of Izuku's face and kissing him, Izuku holding katsukis waist tighter, kisses back making katsukis knees weak.