O Bederdaya 🥀 |✓|

Intro :

***
"

Maine murtasim aur haya ka rishta Tai Kiya hai ..Ajj mariyam ki shaadi Hui hai 10 din baad murtasim ki hogi.."

Maa begum declared.. sitting on her chair peacefully..in front of mariyam, murtasim, Anwar and haya..!

Haya was on cloud nine hearing this..and murtasim didn't react and left from there..

Here mariyam was drowning in guilt...as she was feeling she destroyed Meerab's and her brothers happiness..

" Anwar ! Murtasim ko lekar Karachi jaoo..aur meerab se divorce papers pe sign le Lena.."

A pair of eyes were watching everything who was Meerab..and mariyam sees her..state..and request her to stay for few minutes..

*

" Meerab yaha ayi thi ? "

He asked with a hope ...And tears filled in his eyes..

" Ji ! Bhai please meerab ki koi galti nahi hai..Maine unhe itna majboor Kiya tha..itna ki unko yeh sab karna pada..maine haad paar ki hai ..unhe bebas kardiya tha ..taki woh yeh kadam uthaye.."

Mariyam said crying taking his hands and touching her forehead.. apologizing..

" Apki aur haya ki shadi ki baat..woh bardash nahi kar payi..Paglo ki tarah bhaag gayi yaha se .."

Mariyam said ..hiccuping...

Murtasim eyes widened...as he knows he felt her presence..and when the lights were off..and the girl who collided with him while running was none other than meerab...When he touched her he felt...but soon she escaped from his hold ...he thought it was his hallucination..

*

" Allah tere dargah pe jab hum aye the ek sath..tab hume mile the ..iss baar bhi Mila de mujhe..! Mujhe pata hai yahi kahi hai woh..! "

Murtasim prayed seeing towards sky...as his heart was breaking at the thought meerab will be separated from him forever...

The fear was built to loose her once again when mariyam informed what meerab said before leaving..

" Meri galti hai..sab... mariyam..Main bhut dur challi jaungi...Kisiko chehra nahi dikhaungi...Bas murtasim ko sari khushiyan mile ..yahi dua karungi "

**

What is the reason.. mariyam was stating to murtasim?

Why did meerab do that?

You guys want dargah scene?

Did you like promo?

Saba and mariyam gonna sweeties here 🥺🤌

This os will be
Emotional+funny+romantic 🥺

***

Hey everyone!

Was sad seeing the episode..i am not able to bear their differences so thought to write on this track ..to get some happiness..I hope you too will enjoy...!

My meerasim babies 😭🥺

Will be posting soon 🔜❤️