The first victim

Previously:-

Fang:- Guys, we are about to land! Hold on to something!

They land infront of Tok aba's kokotaim. They all rush out to their parents and give them a bear hug.

Tok:- Lily!

Lily:- Tok! I missed you!

Boboiboy :- Me too, tok!

🚨Disclaimers:- 🚨

Cruse words! 

Prepare tissues! 

Mentions of bl¡od and d¡ath! Those who has the trauma or phobia please leave!  

✨️✨️✨️

Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal went to their respective houses. While, Lily and Boboiboy went to Tok aba's house. Lily was carrying two huge, red bags, filled with all her necessary items. Lily went to her brother's room to freshen up and unpack her stuffs. While, Boboiboy went to the living room and flopped on the leather, jet black, sofa. He rested his arms on the armrest. And took the TV remote and started to flip between different channels. Tok aba and ochobot went to the kokotaim. Lily came to the living room, wearing purple shirt, which had the sentence " Be the your queen",  printed white bold letters, right in the middle, and she wearing  blue cotton pants. She was out from a warm, steamy bath and she was drying her hair with a towel. She saw her brother on the sofa and decided to join him. She puts the towel around her hair and sits right near him. 

" What are you doing, Abang?" 

" Searching the meaning of life" 

She laughed. 

" Abang!"

" Fine, watching TV"

"Well, the Mom told me we are going on to Switzerland!." 

" What?!"

" Yeah"

"Why did she call you and not me! I mean we talk for hours!"

" I don't know, aren't you excited?!" 

" Yeah, i can't wait!"

" What about the money?"

" Mom gave us both in our bank accounts"

" Good!What about the others? "

" Well, both Yaya and Ying are going to China together, Gopal is going back to India and Fang went back to Captain Kaizo. So, it leaves us both"

" Okay, let's go and pack"

" This early!"

" Come one I am bored!!!!"

" Urgh! Fine"

He glances back at his power watch to see the time. 

6:00 (pm)

----

6:01