Chapter 80: Kibou no Hīrou

One for All had now exited Izuku’s body, and the boy had lost consciousness. His two rivals saw Izuku’s body fall down at a massive speed as the two start going towards the boy as fast as they could, hoping to reach him before he makes contact with the ground.

Bakugo reaches him first as he puts the unconscious boy next to the injured pros.

TomurAFO: Master…

AfO: I thank you, Tomura… sending a bunch of High End nomus at Tartarus to break me out beforehand, you've matured. But still, to think that the heroes’ “most secure” prison was broken into by a bunch of bio-engineered Nomus… hmm…

He looks dowm at Kazuma glaring at him and Bakugo trying to wake Izuku up.

TomurAFO: Master… is One for All…

AfO: Yes. It no longer remains in that boy’s body. He’s quirkless now. But still..

He looks at his hand, the one he had used to steal One for All not too long ago.

AfO: The power that has been haunting me for centuries, I’ve finally achieved it… and yet… I don’t feel that different from before… to think such a weak quirk was so hard to get.

Back with Kazuma

Kazuma: Bakugo. We have to handle this ourselves!

Bakugo: Don't give me orders!

The two charge at the villains, with Bakugo being faster, as the blonde boy uses his quirk to launch a stun grenade at All for One.

But the villain remained unfazed.

AfO: Don't tell me you really thought that you could hurt me with these… fireworks!

Bakugo: *grinning* Who said I was gonna land the blow?

This seems to confuse AfO, when a kick hits him on his face, but the villain does not budge, he turns around, as he sees Kazuma going for a kick.

AfO: A kick? But why is he so slow?

Kazuma goes to hit All for One with his left leg, but the latter catches the foot before it hit him. Kazuma instantly tries hitting the villain with his right leg, only for the same result. He then brings his arms up to his chest in an ‘X’ position.

Kazuma: You fell for it, fool! THUNDER SPLIT ATTACK!

He goes to chop AfO on his neck, but the villain headbutts him and the boy jumps back to a distance. Bakugo also gets beside him.

Bakugo: Really? A JoJo reference? Right now?

Kazuma: It was worth a shot, okay?!

The two charge at AfO and TomurAFO, AfO sends an air canon at them, the two dodge it and go to attack the villain. Bakugo goes to hit TomurAFO this time, but the villain had seen what was coming, he quickly turned around to use Decay on Kazuma… but Kazuma was not there.

Bakugo: Aww, were you expecting me to use a Stun Grenade again?

He condenses his blast and grabs TomurAFO by his head and launches the whole explosion on his face.

TomurAFO’s vision gets hazy for a second as he takes a few steps back, as soon as his vision clears up a bit, he’s hit with a huge blow to the ribs by Kazuma and goes toppling at a distance.

AfO: Alright, that’s enough of these games.

He sends out two rivets towards Bakugo and Kazuma, but the boys dodge the seemingly lightning speed attack.

Kazuma: You seem to be getting a little old there. You completely missed!

AfO: *grinning* Did I?

The rivets hit the ground, as it is suddenly made… elastic?!