9

Junkyu's POV

I was still outside. I liked it here in the fresh air. That's when I noticed everyone leaving.

I told Haruto that I'll be back later. And went on to follow Mashiho. he was with the other boys until they reached his dorm.

I went on to knock on his door. After about 3 knocks, he finally opened the door. he was rubbing his eyes, and he had already changed into his one-piece black night wear.

"What do you want?" he said.

"You shouldn't be opening the door for anyone like this in the night" I said.

"Ok bye then" he said and again closed the door.

"Yah, Takata Mashiho! Open the door" I yelled.

"Arghh... Don't shout fool" he said, immediately opening the door again.

"But I'm serious you know"

"I already know that besides I saw you through the peephole" he said and he sounded tired.

"Umm... Okay. So..."

I looked at his face. he was leaning on his door, closing his eyes.

"Yes I'm listening" he said again.

"Oh yeah, Congratulations" I said.

he opened his eyes and gave me a questioning look.

"You already congratulated me" he said.

"I know but..." I couldn't find the right words.

"Do you want to come in?" he asked.

"Wh-why?"

"Don't be flattered. It's for me. I can't stand here anymore. My legs are weak" he said.

And I entered into his dorm. It was a cute place, with many soft toys and plushies. The place was well organised. It was warm and cozy.

There was a picture of him and his mother. he was smiling whole heartedly there. How much I have missed that smile since so long.

His drawings and artworks were also hung on the wall. Those were so fascinating.

"Did you draw these?" I asked.

There was no answer. I turned only to find him already asleep on the couch.

A Beauty. That was the word for him. he was just sleeping there and I could risk everything for him

I went near him and gently lifted him up, he dodged a little but he was still asleep. I felt the urge again but this time I was able to control it. I slowly placed him on the bed and snuggled him with the blanket.

Then I placed the big Teddy bear plushie beside him. I knew he had a habit of hugging his pillows or plushies while sleeping. A childhood habit actually.

I locked the door from inside and then left through the window.

Mashiho's POV

I wake up and immediately a smile makes its way in my lips. It's the celebration tonight!

I got freshen up and changed into some comfy clothes. I and the boys had decided to skip classes that day. We were all so tired too.

I went on my phone, Jeongwoo had sent a lot of pictures from yesterday's events.

Speaking about yesterday. Junkyu paid me a visit yesterday night, didn't he? Wait,

Why was he here?

When did he leave?

I slowly started recollecting everything.

"I fell asleep... Shit!" I blurted out.

Then I figured out things, Did he put me in my bed?

Ah... Ofcourse he did.

But surprisingly, I wasn't annoyed about it at all. A boy lifted me up and put me in my bed. I should be getting mad, shouldn't I? But no, I wasn't. In fact deep down I thought it was a sweet gesture. A thoughtful and sweet gesture.

Then I heard a knock on my door. I don't know why, my mind immediately thought of Junkyu. When I opened the door, I found Jeongwoo standing there.

"Good morning Mashi! Wanna go for a walk?" he asked.

"Good morning woo and Sure!" I replied.

I locked the door and we went to the nearby park. Jeongwoo was saying things but was I paying attention? No. I just couldn't get my mind off about what Junkyu did yesterday.

Everyone was present in the park. Hyunsuk and Asahi, Haruto and the boys, even Junkyu

I have to thank him, I thought. I just have to.

He was taking a run with Jaehyuk. I waited for him to come near the fountain area, where we all were sitting and talking about random stuff.

Both of them finally returned, Jaehyuk came near us but Junkyu sat on a bench which was at a little distance from the fountain area.

I swiftly made my way towards the bench. He sat lowering his head, he was sweating and breathing heavily. I sat beside him.

"Hey!" I said.

He noticed me. "Hey"

"You came to my dorm yesterday?"

"Ye- Yeah. Just to congratulate you" He said.

What? Did he really think I wouldn't know?

"Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome" He replied.

"No like... Thank you for what you did yesterday night"

He paused for a bit and stared at me. He was definitely a little taken aback. Then he nodded and smiled at me, a genuine smile.

My heart felt something.