Chapter Three

The breeze in my hair is so refreshing, and I smile to myself. What a life, I think. If he even tries to help. In the second that passed so slowly as I fell out of the window, I felt something grab my ankle. I wasn't falling anymore; I was just hanging. I fix my face to look like I was terrified, acting as if I had accidentally fallen. With my fixed face, I look up and, just like I had hoped, Tommy was gripping my ankle tightly with both hands.

He looks me in the eyes, his face pale with terror. He was speechless, and so was I.

"Let's get you back up here..." he whispers nervously.

I nod in response, still making sure that I looked just as scared. Tommy grabs onto my calf and starts hauling me back up onto the windowsill. I try to help by making myself as light as possible. He lifts me back up with ease, and as soon as I'm safe, I crumble to the ground, panting. He holds his knees, panting as well.

"What the fuck..." he says as soon as he has enough breath. "Why did you do that?"

"It was an accident; I didn't mean to fall out." I respond, shaking my head. "But why did you save me?"

Tommy scratches the back of his head for a moment. "Well, I couldn't exactly let you die when I could have saved you..."

"Well, honestly I thought you hated me now." I say nervously.

"So, you did do it on purpose?" He looks me in the eyes.

"No, no, I lost balance, I'm sorry." I reply, almost too quickly.

Tommy sighs. "If you say so."

A dreadfully long moment passes by, filled by silence and distant laughs. Tommy clears his throat.

"I'm sorry... that you felt that way." He finally says. "T-that you felt like I hated you. I don't, Jules, I don't think I ever would." He pauses. "Maybe I can't forgive you for some things just yet... but I never stopped loving you."

My heart skipped a beat at the last sentence. "Y-you... really...? But what you said before..." I trail off.

"Before, my stupid drunken brain took over at took control." Tommy says. "I may have meant some of it, but honestly I was so happy to see you again."

"Oh, Tom," I sigh happily. "I love you."

"Can you..." he starts.

"...can I?" I look him in his gorgeous eyes.

"...can we be friends again? Like as we were back in the day?" Tommy rubs his shoulder nervously. "But, like, as a couple?"

"Tommy... of course!" I say excitedly. Back in the day, I sigh to myself. When everything was normal, and now we'll finally date! I missed my Tommy so much.

He runs up to hug me tightly. My heart stops at his affection; a hug hasn't felt so good since I moved. We hug each other for what feels like forever, and Tommy lets go by softly kissing my forehead.

"Come on," he says. "let's go have some fun in the party. Maybe I'll suck out your pussy?"

I swat him playfully. "EW, Tommy, no!" I exclaim. "That's so disgusting!"

Tommy bursts out laughs. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He says between laughs. "I mean, only if you want to..."

I blush like crazy. NO, Julia, you don't want that! I yell at myself. ...right? "M-maybe when we've settled in for a bit?" I say nervously. "Just don't wanna, you know, go through any trouble with you."

"Sure Jules." He kisses my cheek. "Anything for you."

I look away smiling guiltily, feeling butterflies in my stomach. "Say... did you ever create that Foreskins band?"

Tommy chuckles. "No, no, the boys turned down that idea."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Well, this is our band's party, you see." He explains. "We're Mötley Crüe. I'm obviously the drummer, Mick is the guitarist, Nikki is the bassist and Vince is the lead singer. Nikki wanted to call it X-mass, but we didn't like it. I tried The Foreskins, but they thought it was too immature. Then Mick came up with Motley Crew, M-O-T-L-E-Y C-R-E-W, but Nikki changed the spelling to M-Ö-T-L-E-Y C-R-Ü-E. And yeah. Basically, Mick is the parent 'cuz he's super old, like, 100 or something. Nikki's the runaway, Vince is the chick cover band singer, and I'm still chicken legs."

"Chicken legs?" I laugh. "Wow, I haven't heard that nickname for so long. That's a cool backstory, by the way. The Mick guy reminds me of my friend's brother, Robert Deal."

"Robert Deal is Mick Mars, though." Tommy says, tilting his head a little. "Didn't you know?"

I shrug. "Guess not."

"Well anyways, let's go outside now." Tommy throws me over his shoulder and starts walking over to the door, but trips over his own feet and sends us falling onto the couch.

"Remember that you're drunk, silly!" I giggle, standing up. Tommy makes a 'woah' sound and shakily gets to his feet. "Come on Tommy, let's goooo!"

I help lead Tommy to the door, opening it. Tommy walks out first, yawning, and I sigh happily. I'm so glad that's we've found each other after so long.