Staying with the devil

"Good morning Alejandra" Kelly, the receptionist said as Alejandra came in front of her desk to sign in.
     "How ya doing?" Alejandra asked as a reply to her question, her beautiful black american accent rolling out from her mouth.
      "M good. Early as usual" Kelly said teasing her.
       "Y'all know the boss. You're not early, you're not working." Alejandra said with a wink while walking away.
     As she walked, her cute afro bounced on her head and her ebony skin glowed, attracting attention from people around her. Those she knew, she greeted, and those who ignored her, she ignored. Soon, she arrived at the devil's abode. She dreaded walking into that office because it would be frustrating all day. Sometimes, she wished she wasn't working as a personal assistant for the demon in man's cloth. After a while of pondering, she eventually entered the office.
       "Good day sir." She greeted so formally that you wouldn't believe that she was the same person out there joking with people, but he ignored her greetings, not losing focus on his laptop. She rolled her eyes at him while going to her desk.
        "I just saw what you did" Kyle's deep and velvety voice sounded in the spacious office but he didn't even bother to look up from his laptop. Alejandra looked at him from the side when he finished and rolled her eyes again at him.
        "Second warning." He simply said to her still without looking up from the laptop. Alejandra opened her system to prepare to work. When she saw what she had to do, she almost cried blood. This looked like the company's whole work was placed on her head. Her head was already spinning like crazy. She looked at her boss and eyed him rudely. This time,  Kyle looked up, his caramel coloured eyes looking up at her with annoyance. Then he looked back at his laptop and typed somethings.
       Alejandra looked at her system and almost fell from her chair
      "Ahhhh! Why again?" She couldn't help but ask when he added more work to the ones she had before.
       "I don't warn people more than once but I warned you three times but still you didn't cooperate. So I gave you your punishment." Kyle said with a lazy voice, making Alejandra wanting to vomit blood from anger.
          "Ahh!" She yelped when he added even more.
          "You were looking at me like you would soon kill me. By the way you need to submit those files to me in hard copy before I leave the office today." He told her before facing his laptop again. Alejandra could do nothing but face her work with a bitter look on her face. Who would want more work to this demonic number of work she has? Even a robot would get tired if work given to it was this much, not to talk of her, who is only human.
#################################################################################
     Heyo people. Hope you like the first chapter of my first book. I know i'm still a beginner so I expect constructive criticism but in a nice way. If  you love it, you could comment on it and if you don't, you are free to go. Thanks.
                                            -lizzy